Pneumatic Spring Compressor, Compression Force: 2452 kg
Govoni Pneumatic Coil Spring Compressor.
Passengers Cars, SUV and Light Commercial vehicles
Enquire for price and availability
Govoni Pneumatic Coil spring compressor – Passenger cars SUV and Light Commercial vehicles
- Auto Leveling System: The two auto leveling upper arms allow to work easily both on conical and misaligned springs.
- Cylinder: Stroke & Power: It is possible to use this auto leveling machine also in case of long shock absorbers as the ones installed on light commercial vehicles, off roads and wagons, thanks to its 330 mm stroke. With a working pressure of 8 bar the machine exerts a compression force at 2452 kg without losing power.
- Aluminum technology: The cylinder is made in light alloy and nylon resin with fiberglass avoiding consequently the corrosion and the oxidation of the parts of the machine.
- Brackets system: The frontal and lateral clamps’ holders grant quick mounting and dismounting replacement both of the clamps and of the vice.
- pedal and safety guard with safety valves: The foot-pedal works only when the safety valve is closed; if it is open the foot-pedal is blocked. Consequently the machine can be disconnected without dangers granting the maximum safety. If the safety guard remains open, the machine is equipped with a safety valve that does not allow working operations.
- Tools Rack: The machine is equipped with a practical and steady tools rack.
- Machine supplied with vice to cover most of the absorbers for cars on the market (optional brackets can be added at any time later)
- CE approved machine in compliance with 2006/42/CE (Machine Directive)
- Machine weight: 65 Kg
- Working pressure: 8 bar
- Cylinder stroke: 330 mm
- Compression force: 8 bar = 2452 Kg
- Basic unit, 2452 Kg
- Vice clamping jaw for absorber tube, Ø 40-60 mm
- Lower brackets (3 different sizes available)
- Vice large
- Lower and upper Bracket Mercedes A, B, C and E class Click here to see
- Upper bracket Mercedes A, B, C and E class
- Upper bracket Mercedes C class 204 model from 2010 Click here to see
- Lower bracket leftwards up to 2.5 ton, EG Nissan Qashqai Click here to see
- Lower bracket leftwards up to 3.0 ton, EG Nissan Qashqai
- Upper brackets pair, Japanese cars eg Toyota Honda etc, BMW rear shocks Click here to see
- Coil spring clamp Click here to see
- Working mirror
- Wheels mobile set
- Poly-carbonate panel for safety guard
- Piston puller / locker for gas shocks Click here to see
- Set of tools for opening shocks absorbers Click here to see
|Dimensions||847 × 628 × 1580 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This video is for reference purpose only and the spring compressor shown in the video is not the exact same model as the spring compressor shown above