From: €3,142.00 ex. VAT
Mahle TechPro Diagnostics
TechPRO® ONE OF THE FASTEST DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS IN THE WORLD
Set to start vehicle diagnostics within just 7 seconds
Cyber Security Ready
The TechPRO® range acts as an interactive interface between you, the automotive professional, and the vehicle. With numerous versatile features, extensive scanning options, simpler user software, easy vehicle scan report printable by wifi, TechPRO® scantools promise you fast work that get results.
With the Mahle TechPro powerful operating system, up to ten times faster than some other vehicle diagnostic systems, you will be ready to go in less than seven seconds!
Once powered the software gives the options of Auto Vin Recognition (Euro 5 on), search by engine code, search by typing name or manual selection. Once the vehicle is selected you can easily find the function you want, with quick links for Service Functions, Special Functions, Full Diagnostics and the optional functions, Technical Information, Key Coding and Towbar Coding.
Data stream is easily selected through the search function with a fast refresh rate and intuitive graphing and save functions.
Activation’s and Adaptations/Codings are easily performed with step by step instructions without any need for in depth coding knowledge.
Optional Integrated Technical Data, Known Faults & Fixes, Component locations, Circuit diagrams, Guided Test Procedures, Service Data, Timing Belt, Adjustment Data and other data helps the technician dive deeper and find solutions for the problem at hand.
TechPRO®Scan gives you immediate and rapid access to all the information you need for your professional work.
The diagnostic station recognises the vehicle system and has a user-friendly display. This way, you will immediately see which jobs are required for the service.
- Easy to operate
- Optional Integrated technical information (wiring diagram, fault list,
checking procedure etc)
- Functions: Reads Errors and displays available solutions, Reads, graphs and saves data stream, Performs activations (bi-directional controls), performs adaptations and codings
- 10.1” Touch screen and Wi-Fi
- Save Per Use: Your TechPro earns points every time it is used. These points can be converted into FREE LICENSE MONTHS at each update
- 2 Years Warranty
- Security Gateway ready. MAHLE already have FCA approval and are the first to be granted Mercedes Approval in September 2020.
- Always connected, Always completely up to date, always ready for exclusive features. Thanks to the WiFi connection, every update is installed on your TechPro device automatically. This way, your device always delivers the very best performance.
- The WiFi connection enables direct, instant access to a large number of further exclusive features to include TechPro RMI technical information system, Auto Vin Recognition (Euro 5 on) and sending reports to the help desk
- The VCI has a built in light to aid with finding the diagnostic socket
- Dimensions: 317 x 217 x 50 mm (terminal), 120 x 48 x 25 mm (VCI)
- Weigth: 1,500 g (terminal), 90 g (VCI)
- Communication protocol: ISO 14230 (ISO 9141-2) / ISO 11519 – J1850 PWM/ISO 11519 – J1850 VPW / ISO 11898-2 – High-speed CAN bus / ISO 11898-3 –Low-speed CAN bus / SAE J2411 – Single-wire CAN bus
- SAE J2534 PASS-THRU: NEXUS-THRU (optionl)
- Wireless connection: bluetooth 4.1 – Wifi 802.11 B/g/n dual antenna – Beam forming technology (terminal) / Bluetooth 4.1 with transmission range up to 100m free-field (VCI)
- Display: Touch TFT LCD 10.1”, 1.200 x 800 resolution
- Battery: Built-in, rechargeable 7.4 V, 2,200 mAh lithium-ion battery, battery life: 3.5 hours
- Main unit
- Carry case
- Power supply for charging battery
- Usb cable
- OBD to VCI adaptor cable for tight spots where the VCI cant connect
- 1 years updates
- TechPro RMI. Technical Information Database by Haynes. Linked directly to the vehicle you are diagnosing.
- Key Coding software. Key programming for a large number of vehicles
- Towbar Coding. The Towbar coding function is available for a large number of vehicles.
- Body Computer Coding. Body computer Coding, Configuration and Programming principally for PSA, FCA and Ford vehicles.
- Digital ADAS Calibration (Additional ADAS equipment needed)
|Dimensions||50 × 40 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them every day in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to, this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to.
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms, for example loaner units calling on site etc, so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland.
All Mahle diagnostic tools come with 2 years warranty
And all warranty repairs if required will be either carried out on site or the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive for repairs and a loaner unit will be left with the user until the unit is delivered back. In the cases where we would get a courier to pick up the unit we would ask the workshop to pack up the unit carefully to avoid damage in transport,
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).
Items excluded from the 2 year warranty are
Main cable and OBD connections,
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect power supply, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by fluid ingress, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorised modifications.
Delivery and Training
Ryan’s Automotive or a courier will deliver the unit to your workshop registered and updated and ready to work,
And spend 2 hours onsite (or if not possible to call onsite can provide training over team viewer, WhatsApp and phone) providing training on use of the machine.
We also can provide extra chargeable training if required.
Ryan’s Automotive can provide tool and software technical support by phone, WhatsApp, our customer support portal, email or by logging into your unit via team viewer when needed (subject to fair use and subject to having the software on the latest version).
We also have a support section on our website which has videos and information on how to use and update the unit and also has some common vehicle diagnostic procedures and known problems, users can also send us tickets via this support area.
Additional support packages are required for vehicle technical support.
Not included in the support
Technical information that is found on systems like Tech RMI, Tecnomotor TIS web, Autodata, Alldata etc,
The above support does not include vehicle technical support but we are always willing to help customers were we can.
Repairs not covered by the warranty and after the warranty period
For repairs not covered by warranty or after the warranty we can assist in few different ways all at very reasonable rates,
1 Log into the unit via team viewer
2 Call on site and perform the necessary work and if needed take the unit back to Ryan’s Automotive for completion
3 Owner can deliverer the machine to Ryan’s Automotive to be repaired (this will save on call out or transportation fees)
4 Arrange to get the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive
5 Send out the necessary parts to the owner and advise over the phone how to perform the necessary operation
6 Provide a hire unit for the period that the unit is out of action (note this is chargeable for non warranty repairs and subject to availability)