Class 1 Arc Flash Helmet
For reliable protection when working on Hybrid and electric vehicles
Helmet with retractable face shield. This safety helmet, constructed from a high impact polyamide, is designed to protect against the thermal hazards of electric ARC. The face shield comes with an Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch premium coating. It also boasts a protective chin piece for additional protection
The Substation Safety Class 1 Arc Flash Helmet is certified to protect against the thermal hazards of electric ARC. The helmet is constructed from a high impact polyamide, which protects the wearer from falling objects. The Class 1 Arc Flash Helmet is also designed to withstand electric current flowing through the head and comes with a face shield for protection against ARC welding & molten splashes.
ARC FLASH HELMET FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Includes a wheel ratchet adjustment
- Head circumference can be expanded from 53 cm to 63 cm
- Adjustable height feature
- Accessory Slot for Ear Protectors
- Class 0 Electrical Insulation – 1000V AC, 1500V DC
- Extensively tested for resistance to Molten Metal Splashing and Lateral Deformations
- Available colours: White
- Available sizing: One Size – 223x310x200mm
The face shield is constructed from Polycarbonate and comes with an Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch premium coating. It also boasts a protective chin piece for added protection against an arc flash hazard. The face shield is fully retractable when not in use which helps to keep it protected from damage.
FACE SHIELD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Optical Class 1, 3cal/cm2
- Short Circuit Electric ARC (8)
- Medium Energy Impact Strength (B), 120 m/s
- Hot Solids and Molten Metal (9)
- Liquid Droplets and Splashes (3)
- Electric Arc Box Test 4kA/0,5s; 135kJ/m² – Class 1
- Resistance to UV Radiation, fogging and damage caused by small particles
- VLT Factor >75% for Class 0
- The Face shield has been tested in accordance with EN166.