Govoni Pneumatic coil spring compressor – Passengers Cars, SUV, Armour-Plated and Commercial Vehicles.
Normal price €2590 + vat special offer €1695 + vat
For shipping outside of Ireland please enquire
- Extra heavy duty
- Auto Leveling System: The two auto levelling upper arms simplify working on conical and misaligned springs.
- Aluminium technology: The cylinder is made in light alloy and nylon resin with fiberglass avoiding consequently the corrosion and the oxidation of the parts of the machine.
- Brackets system: The frontal and lateral clamps’ holders grant quick mounting and dismounting replacement both of the clamps and of the vice.
- Tools Rack: The machine is equipped with a practical and steady tools rack.
- Bracket supporting plate with double positioning to increase the range of removable absorbers
- Steel knob for the protection cage
- Enhanced safety cage protection with additional high resistance poly carbonate panel.
- Pneumatic cylinder with safety locking valves
- Foot-pedal and safety guard with safety valves, longer functioning to make the drive and control of the machine more comfortable
- Metal handles to fix the side arms
- Machine supplied with small and medium bracket to cover most of the absorbers for cars on the market
- Protection system (dust cover) to safeguard the cylinder gasket
- Equipped with rear wheels for easy movement inside the garage
- Upper adjustable mirror.
- CE approved machine in compliance with 2006/42/CE (Machine Directive)
- Machine dimensions: 680 x 840 x 1600 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 750 x 750 x 1600 mm
- Machine weight: 79 Kg
- Working pressure: min 6 bar, max 10 bar
- Cylinder stroke: 330 mm
- Compression force: 10 bar=2500 Kg