ReadySmoke™ by Redline
€599.00 ex. VAT
ReadySmoke™ diagnostic smoke machine
Out of stock
READYSMOKE™ BY REDLINE DETECTION
Made in America Quality at a Great Price
ReadySmoke™ by Redline
NEW ReadySmoke™ is a Made in America quality smoke machine at a great price from the world’s leader in diagnostic leak detection. ReadySmoke™ gives technicians BOTH an affordable smoke machine AND the peace of mind of buying Redline’s Made in America quality and legendary customer service. No need to waste time and risk your reputation on cheaply made tools that don’t last, with no customer support!
- Made in America quality
- Compact and portable – sized to fit in a toolbox drawer
- Legendary Redline product support
- ASE Certified Master Tech technical assistance
- Comes with a full accessory kit
- Included vapor producing fluid lasts hundreds of tests for low cost of operation
- Detachable smoke hose
ReadySmoke™ goes right to work and keeps on working, producing highly visible vapor to find leaks fast. Beware cheap import smoke machines that stop making smoke or overheat and require a cool down, wasting valuable time. ReadySmoke™ vapor is free of dyes and other contaminants. CE Certified for safety.
How many times did a turbo charged vehicle come into your garage with low power or boost pressure faults?, Find / emulate boost leaks within 5 mins without disassembling the vehicle, no more head scratching and asking – have we a boost leak or not???.
How many times did a petrol vehicle come into your garage with idling problems mixture faults or failing emissions? Find / emulate vacuum / air leaks in 5 mins without disassembling the vehicle.
How many times did a petrol vehicle come into your garage with lambda readings too high?, How much time does it take to check the complete exhaust system for leaks? Complete this in 5 mins with the ReadySmoke™.
Below are some more time saving tests—along with any other leak tests you wish to do
- EVAP Systems
- EGR Valves
- Gaskets, Fittings & Hoses
- Worn Throttle Shafts
- Brake Boosters
- Exhaust Systems
- Central Locking Systems
- Diaphragms & Seats
- Door & Window Seals
- Turbos & Intercoolers
- Oil Leaks
- Cracked or Broken Plastic Components
- Head & Tail Lamp Housings
- Cracked Manifolds
- And Much More
ReadySmoke™ total package includes :
- OEM-Approved Vapor Producing Fluid
- Halogen Inspection Light
- EVAP Service Port Tool
- EVAP Schrader Valve Removal Tool
- Cap Plug Kit
- Standard Cone Adaptor
- Plastic Accessory Case
- This advanced design eliminates the need for nitrogen when testing an EVAP system. The ReadySmoke™ operates on White Medicinal Mineral Oil H-1 (baby oil) and does not require annual oil changes.
- The ReadySmoke™ utilizes two stage regulation to precisely deliver smoke or air at the approved EVAP test pressure of 12–14 inches of water column. The ReadySmoke™ provides the operator with a pressure gauge as well as a flow meter. These components allow the technician to test any system using pressure decay in seconds, and to visually detect the rate of leakage on the flow meter.
- The ReadySmoke™ also incorporates a Flow Control Valve. This valve also allows the technician the versatility to pinpoint a leak without the masking effect of excessive smoke. The ReadySmoke™ compact design allows the unit to hang under the hood or chassis during testing.
- ReadySmoke™ is made in America and unconditionally warranted for one full year.
ReadySmoke™ gives technicians full-featured diagnostic capabilities to detect, locate, and repair leaks in sealed systems. This compact, yet powerful machine not only finds more repair jobs, it helps you sell those repairs to your customers.
|Dimensions||37 × 35 × 26 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to,
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms for example loaner units calling on site etc so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland
The ReadySmoke machines come with 1 year warranty,
And all warranty repairs if required will be either carried out on site or the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive for repairs and a loaner unit will be left with the user until the unit is delivered back.
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday)
The 1 year warranty is subject to correct use and maintenance according to the instructions in the user manual.
Items excluded from the 1 year warranty are
Hoses, connection adaptors, cones and blanking caps,
Electrical power cables and clips,
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect vapor producing fluids, incorrect power supply, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by ingress, other foreign bodies, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorised modifications.
Conditions to keep warranty valid
All general maintenance must be carried out at the correct intervals according to the instructions in the user manual.
Ryan’s Automotive or a courier will deliver the unit to you workshop,
We keep a stock of the following parts if required
Vapor producing fluid for smoke machines