Mahle FluidPro ATX190 ATF Machine for Mercedes
Mahle FluidPro ATX190 Mercedes Specific Gearbox Flush Machine
Mahle ATF Machines are the only ones on the market with a Mercedes/ZF approval
Mahle FluidPro ATX190 ATF Machine is specially designed for and approved by Mercedes and ZF making it the only ATF Machine on the market approved by any manufacturer. This unit is recommended by Mercedes for use in all MB service centres.
The ATX190 is based on ATX180(Click here to view) technology.
The number of vehicles with automatic gearboxes has risen sharply in recent years. The recommendation is to service the gearbox system every 60,000 km / 37,500 miles, on average.
With the right equipment, such as the FluidPRO® ATX by MAHLE, this is an uncomplicated job.
Vehicle manufacturers recommend servicing automatic gearboxes:
- To avoid high secondary costs in the event of problems
- To extend the service life of automatic gearboxes
- To maintain good vehicle performance
- To prevent malfunctions due to wear and contaminated ATF
- To ensure a more comfortable ride
Advantages of Mahle FluidPro ATX190 ATF Machine
- Highest level of purity: No contamination of the oil, separate oil circuits, and an automated cleaning process
- Efficient: Complete—the simple and intuitive interface guides you quickly and comprehensively though the automated service process
- Almost 100% fluid replacement with each use
- Clear indication of oil quality and transmission oil pressure during the service
- Precise control of flushing quantity with the double weighing principle
- Change oil types easily with the removable oil tanks
- A service time of just 5 to 15 minutes
- Additional Boost pump allows for faster operation(very useful for ATF systems that have a thermostat).
- Hose connections are checked automatically and adjusted to the direction of flow before every service—no need to change this manually any more
- Checks the temperature of the transmission oil automatically: The flushing process starts automatically as soon as the oil has reached the correct temperature
- Integrated process for removing the oil pan and changing the transmission oil filter
- 25 l interchangeable tank for new ATF with quick coupler
- Drain grille for oil sump
- Holders for hose storage
- New oil filter: stainless steel mesh filter / 150 μm size
- Automatic cycle: assisted procedure
- Flushing: automatic
- Hose cleaning: automatic
- Drainage of old ATF tank
- Hydraulic circuit: feed pump 10 l/min single-stage gear pump + boost pump 10 l/min single-stage gear pump
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- To be used with Mercedes adaptors
Differences between ATX180 and ATX190
- ATX180 – Database includes all vehicle manufacturers. ATX190 – Does not include database. User is instructed to use Mercedes WIS
- ATX180 – No adaptors included.Must be purchased separately. ATX190 – No adaptors included. Hoses are made specifically for Mercedes adaptors
- ATX180 – Smartphone App not possible. ATX190 – Remote Viewer smartphone app included.
- ATX180 – Additive Tank Fitted. ATX190 – Additive Tank not fitted at the request of Mercedes/ZF
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dimensions: 750 x 750 x 1200 mm
Weight: approx. 65 kg
Display: lcd 4.3’’
Keypad: membrane keypad
Software update: USB type a with USB 2.0 key
Hydraulic circuit: feed pump 10 l/min single-stage gear pump / boost pump 10 l/min single-stage gear pump
Hydraulic connections: net length of service hoses = 3 metres
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to,
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms for example loaner units calling on site etc so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland
All Mahle ATF machines come with 2 years manufacturers warranty.
And all warranty repairs if required will be either carried out on site or the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive for repairs and where possible a loaner unit will be left with the user until the unit is delivered back.
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or if possible a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday)
The 2 year warranty is subject to correct use, maintenance and servicing according to the maintenance instructions in the user manual.
Items excluded from the 2 year warranty are
Hoses and vehicle connection couplings
Service parts (filters,etc)
Scales calibrations (if knocked out of calibration due to mishandling)
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect power supply, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by ingress, incorrect fluids, other foreign bodies, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorised modifications.
Conditions to keep warranty valid
All general maintenance and servicing must be carried out at the correct intervals according to the maintenance instructions in the user manual.
Delivery and Training
Ryan’s Automotive will deliver the unit to you workshop ready to work and spend 2 hours onsite providing training on use of the machine.
Support and extra training
Ryan’s Automotive will provide machine technical support by phone, WhatsApp, our customer support portal or email when needed (subject to fair use) and can provide extra chargeable training if required.
Servicing, Repairs, Calibrations and database updates not covered by the warranty and after the warranty period
Ryan’s Automotive can perform all servicing, maintenance, calibrations and database updates that may be needed on these units in Ireland during and after the warranty period at very reasonable rates
For servicing and repairs not covered by warranty or after the warranty we can assist in few different ways
1 Call on site and perform the necessary work and if needed take the unit back to Ryan’s Automotive for
2 Owner can deliverer the machine to Ryan’s Automotive to be repaired (this will save on call out or
3 Arrange to get the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive
4 Send out the necessary parts to the owner and advise over the phone how to perform the necessary
5 Provide a hire unit for the period that the unit is out of action (note this is chargeable for none
warranty repairs and subject to availability)