Autoland Scientech Vedis 3 Diagnostic System
€2,250.00 ex. VAT
Autoland Scientech Vedis 3
6 in stock (can be backordered)
About Autoland Scientech
Autoland Scientech has been manufacturing quality automotive diagnostic equipment for over 20 years. With headquarters in Japan, Taiwan and Singapore, Mexico, USA and Europe.
Autoland is a manufacturer of many well known scan tools such as iScan, iScan II, iScan II wt, e-iSCAN, VeDiS, VeDiS II and DOL. Autoland started out producing engine analyzers as its primary focus. In the early 90s along with the inception of OBD Autoland was the first one to design an aftermarket handheld device that could diagnose Mercedes Benz vehicles.
Autoland has always strived to provide not only quality Diagnostics but affordable Diagnostics and innovative solutions for diagnostics. Autoland was the first aftermarket company to provide the ability to share with others the power of accessing diagnostic software for over 40 brands (Now over 60) paying a low cost license subscription.
Autoland Scientech products were selected as one of Motor Magazine’s Top 20 Tools in 1999 and again in 2010
Features / Main Functions
- Fault code read and clear
- Current Data numerical and graphing
- Actuation test
- System Identification (ECU number)
- Adaptation and coding dependent on vehicle and system
- Printable Customer Relationship manager
- J2534 compatible
- Superior boot up and Connection Speed for Fast Service
- Vehicle and Module auto detection(on most makes and models)
- Built-in remote control and support availability via team viewer
- Wireless internet connection for software updates and browsing the internet
- Browse online for fault code/repair information by just clicking on the fault code
- Wireless printing capability
- 8 inch IPS High Resolution Touch Screen
- External memory storage compatibility
- Continuous Software Updates via the internet
- over 60 brands listed in the software
- Used everyday in our own diagnostic workshop
Here is a brief list of the systems that can be diagnosed with the Vedis 3
- Engine electronics
- ABS/ Traction control/ESP
- Transmission control
- A/C system
- Suspension electronics
- Instrument panel
- Service reset
- Parking assistance
- Auxiliary heating
- CAN network
- Body computer
- Plus many other systems
As well as providing the normal diagnostic functions the range can also complete a huge amount of special functions such as
- Particulate filter regeneration/replacement and settings
- Common rail injector coding
- Common rail IMV/SCV/DRV valves learning
- Key coding (on some makes and models)
- Electronic brake caliper functions
- Service resets
- Steering angle calibration
- TPMS programming
- Control Unit coding
- and many other special functions
The Vedis 3 gives you the best Asian coverage on the market today and also has near dealer level coverage on the following vehicles—Porsche, Volvo, Mercedes Benz, Ford, Land Rover and BMW and superb coverage on most others
- Asian Vehicles: Acura, Chevrolet, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Formosa, Greatwall, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- European Vehicles: Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, Lancia, Landrover, Maybach, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
- USA Vehicles: Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, GMC, Jeep, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn,
- Super Cars: Ferrari, lamborghini, Nissan GTR and Maserati
- Asian Trucks: Dyna, UD, Isuzu, Hino, Mitsubishi/Fuso
OEM capabilities with the J2534 function
The Vedis 3 has also has J2534 capability . What this means is if you have a subscription / software for the below OEMs and have it installed on your own laptop you can use the Vedis 3 as an interface between your laptop and your vehicle.
- Ford FMP/ETIS software function
- Honda = HDS
- Jaguar and Land Rover = SDD
- Toyota and Lexus = Techstream
- Opel/Vauxhall and Chevrolet = GDS and SPS (not tech 2 win)
- Volvo = Vida
Super car package:
The Vedis 3 is one of the few tools on the market to have diagnostic coverage for the following super cars
Asian Truck Package
Also one of the few tools to cover Asian light trucks such as,
Included in the Vedis 3 Kit
- Two years updates
- 1 day training
- Vedis 3 base unit
- J2534 application
- Carry case
- Main cable
- OBD-II 16 pin adapter
- USB cable
- Mains power supply
- Quick start guide
- Vedis 3 DVD
Optional extras :
- Pre 16 pin connections
- Training on using OE software’s with the J2534 application
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information or to arrange a demo.
Ask about our trade-in deals on certain multi brand diagnostic tools.
|Dimensions||57 × 43 × 16 cm|
Check out our you tube channel to see more videos on this product
Click here to see our you tube channel
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them every day in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to, this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to.
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms, for example loaner units calling on site etc, so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland.
All Autolands diagnostic tools come with 2 year warranty
And all warranty repairs if required will be either carried out on site or the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive for repairs and a loaner unit will be left with the user until the unit is delivered back. In the cases where we would get a courier to pick up the unit we would ask the workshop to pack up the unit carefully to avoid damage in transport,
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).
Items excluded from the 2 year warranty are
Main cable and OBD connections,
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect power supply, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by fluid ingress, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorized modifications.
Delivery and Training
Ryan’s Automotive or a courier will deliver the unit to your workshop registered and updated and ready to work,
And spend 2 hours onsite (or if not possible to call onsite can provide training over team viewer and phone) providing training on use of the machine.
And we will also provide 1 days training at a later date at our premises (this training day can be up to 4 months after the purchase because we believe the customer should start using the tool for a while before attending the training)
We highly recommend the customer attends the training so they can get the full value from the tool and it also allows us to support the the customer more efficiently.
We will offer this days training free of charge and if the customer cant attend we will offer once more at a different date and if the customer still cant attend the next time it will be chargeable,
We also can provide extra chargeable training if required.
Ryan’s Automotive can provide tool and software technical support by phone, WhatsApp, our customer support portal, email or by logging into your unit via team viewer when needed (subject to fair use and subject to having the software on the latest version).
We also have a support section on our website which has videos and information on how to use and update the unit and also has some common vehicle diagnostic procedures and known problems, users can also send us tickets via this support area.
Additional support packages are required for J2534 OEM packages,
Additional support packages are required for vehicle technical support.
Not included in the support
Technical information that is found on systems like Autodata, Alldata etc,
The above support does not include vehicle technical support but we are always willing to help customers were we can.
Repairs not covered by the warranty and after the warranty period
For repairs not covered by warranty or after the warranty we can assist in few different ways all at very reasonable rates,
1 Log into the unit via team viewer
2 Call on site and perform the necessary work and if needed take the unit back to Ryan’s Automotive for completion
3 Owner can deliverer the machine to Ryan’s Automotive to be repaired (this will save on call out or transportation fees)
4 Arrange to get the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive
5 Send out the necessary parts to the owner and advise over the phone how to perform the necessary operation
6 Provide a hire unit for the period that the unit is out of action (note this is chargeable for non warranty repairs and subject to availability)
Spare parts and optional connectors
We keep a stock of the following parts if required
16 pin OBD connector
Pre 16 pin connectors