TPM-02 TPMS Tester
Brand: Tecnomotor made in Italy
The most advanced TPMS tester on the market.
Not just a valve activator, has many other functions as listed below
Regular updates for new makes/models
Tecnomotor have been at the forefront of the TPMS tester market since 2006 and are well prepared for the compulsory introduction of TPMS systems on new type approved cars from November 2012 and all new cars from November 2014.
They have also been supplying their TPMS products to OEMs for many years.
The TPM-02 is a tyre pressure monitoring system tester for a huge range of vehicles and it is used to:
• Vehicle Check-in/Delivery [Tyre Service]. Vehicle Test feature lets you check sensors for proper operation and batteries upon check-in or delivery to prove to your customers if the vehicle has a faulty sensor before you touch the tyre. Lets you save and print (via PC) test reports for your customers.
• TPMS Light Check [Malfunction]. Use Vehicle Test to investigate and troubleshoot malfunction without delay (high/low tyre pressure, damaged sensor, and so on). Sensor Test feature lets you repeat test process for individual sensors.
• Repair [Malfunction]. Technical specifications for repair procedures, such as Tightening Torque values for securing sensor to wheel and valve are conveniently stored in the tool and always ready at hand. All original Part Numbers are also included.
• Activation of valves for data transmission when the vehicle is stopped, necessary when coding in new TPMS sensors.
• Sensor reprogramming. Sensor replacement or tyre rotation procedures can be viewed using the tool.
• Sensor cloning. This option allows you to read the original sensor data and write it to a new universal sensor automatically and also if the original sensor is unreadable you can write the sensor ID to an universal sensor manually. Works with many different brands of universal sensors which covers approximately 95% of the market,
Some of the universal sensors that the TPM02 will work with are
- ALLIGATOR sens.it,
- Schrader EZ-sensor,
- Marelli EZ- sensor
- EU-Pro/T- Pro,
- Huf IntelliSens,
- VDO Redi sensor
• The optional reprogramming kit lets you reprogram sensors in the vehicles via the diagnostic socket without the need for having a separate diagnostic tool. (This option is only required if you don’t have a diagnostic tool capable of doing this)
• Customer/Vehicle Management. It is possible to connect the tool to the PC and through the software supplied it is possible to:
- Print the test results
- File the tests on PC
- Display the teach-in procedures for new sensors on the dashboard.
- Update the tool
- Mains charger
- USB Cable
- 1 years updates
- Dimensions : 160 x 80 x 36
- LCD : 3 inch 128 x 64 pixel graphic LCD with transflective technology ensures clear vision in direct sunlight
- Lithium Batteries : more than one week of operation testing 30 vehicles per day
- Battery Charger : connection via adapter and protected jack
- Seven Key keyboard
- Warning Buzzer
- Shockproof non-removable rubber over molded case
- Multi language
- Data reading capabilities: sensor ID (viewed in HEX/DEC format) pressure, temperature, battery status, acceleration, internal status of sensor
- USB 2.0 gate: PC connection and USB mass storage device. Windows XP and Windows 7 drivers.
Diagnostics of valves correct operation, tire/wheel rotation, tire/wheel replacement, valve replacement, tire check ECU replacement, vehicle receptor module replacement, procedures for TPMS systems reset, sensor cloning function.
Car Brands: Abarth-Acura—Alfa—Audi-Alpina-Aston Martin-Buick-Bently-BMW-Bugatti-Cadilac-Chevrolet-Chrysler-Citroen-Dacia-Dodge- Ferrari-Fiat-Ford-GMC-Honda-Hyundai-Hummer-Infiniti-Jaguar-Jeep-Kia-Lamborghini-Lancia-Land Rover-Lexus-Lincon-Lotus-Maserati-Maybach-Mahindra-Mazda-McLaren-Mercedes-Benz-Mercury-Mini-Mitsubishi-Nissan-Opel-Pagani-Peugeot-Porsche-Renault-Rools Royce-Saab-Skoda-Tesla, Smart-SSangyoung-Subaru-Suzuki-Telsa-Toyota-Volkswagen-Volvo Truck Brands Renault-Mann-Mercedes Benz Motorcycle Brands BMW-Motorrad Sensor Brands Schrader-Beru-EnTire-TRW-Continental-Siemens VDO– Pacific-Lear
See part number TPMS2OBDK for the optional OBD diagnosis kit
See part number TPMS2+ for the complete kit
Check out the range of Original and universal TPMS sensors we stock here Click here