Tecnomotor TPMS Tester
€595.00 – €895.00 ex. VAT
Tecnomotor TPMS Tester
Brand: Tecnomotor made in Italy
The most advanced TPMS tester on the market.
Not just a valve activator, has many other functions as listed below
Regular updates for new makes/models
Tecnomotor have been at the forefront of the TPMS tester market since 2006 and are well prepared for the compulsory introduction of TPMS systems on new type approved cars from November 2012 and all new cars from November 2014.
They have also been supplying their TPMS products to OEMs for many years.
The TPM-02 is a tyre pressure monitoring system tester for a huge range of vehicles and it is used to:
• Vehicle Check-in/Delivery [Tyre Service]. Vehicle Test feature lets you check sensors for proper operation and batteries upon check-in or delivery to prove to your customers if the vehicle has a faulty sensor before you touch the tyre. Lets you save and print (via PC) test reports for your customers.
• TPMS Light Check [Malfunction]. Use Vehicle Test to investigate and troubleshoot malfunction without delay (high/low tyre pressure, damaged sensor, and so on). Sensor Test feature lets you repeat test process for individual sensors.
• Repair [Malfunction]. Technical specifications for repair procedures, such as Tightening Torque values for securing sensor to wheel and valve are conveniently stored in the tool and always ready at hand. All original Part Numbers are also included.
• Activation of valves for data transmission when the vehicle is stopped, necessary when coding in new TPMS sensors.
• Sensor reprogramming. Sensor replacement or tyre rotation procedures can be viewed using the tool.
• Sensor cloning. This option allows you to read the original sensor data and write it to a new universal sensor automatically and also if the original sensor is unreadable you can write the sensor ID to an universal sensor manually. Works with many different brands of universal sensors which covers approximately 95% of the market,
Some of the universal sensors that the TPM02 will work with are
- ALLIGATOR sens.it,
- Schrader EZ-sensor,
- Marelli EZ- sensor
- EU-Pro/T- Pro,
- Huf IntelliSens,
- VDO Redi sensor
• The optional OBD kit (included in the Tecnomotor TPMS2+ With OBD Kit) lets you reprogram sensors in the vehicles via the diagnostic socket without the need for having a separate diagnostic tool. (This option is only required if you don’t have a diagnostic tool capable of doing this)
Supported Features of the OBD Kit are:
1. Sensor reprogramming
2. Fault code reading/deletion
3. System enabling/disabling
4. Pressure/battery state/temperature readings
5. Winter/summer tyre set-up
6. EASY sensor/ECU testing and pairing procedure.
• Customer/Vehicle Management. It is possible to connect the tool to the PC and through the software supplied it is possible to:
- Print the test results
- File the tests on PC
- Display the teach-in procedures for new sensors on the dashboard.
- Update the tool
Included in kit Tecnomotor TPMS Tester Without OBD Kit (OBD kit can be added at any time later if required)
- Mains charger
- USB Cable
- 1 years updates
Included in kit Tecnomotor TPMS2+ With OBD Kit
- Mains charger
- USB Cable
- OBD kit
- 1 years updates
- OBD kit (for base kit as is already included in Tecnomotor TPMS2+ With OBD Kit)
- 1 day training courses
- Dimensions : 160 x 80 x 36
- LCD : 3 inch 128 x 64 pixel graphic LCD with transflective technology ensures clear vision in direct sunlight
- Lithium Batteries : more than one week of operation testing 30 vehicles per day
- Battery Charger : connection via adapter and protected jack
- Seven Key keyboard
- Warning Buzzer
- Shockproof non-removable rubber over molded case
- Multi language
- Data reading capabilities: sensor ID (viewed in HEX/DEC format) pressure, temperature, battery status, acceleration, internal status of sensor
- USB 2.0 gate: PC connection and USB mass storage device. Windows XP and Windows 7 drivers.
Diagnostics of valves correct operation, tire/wheel rotation, tire/wheel replacement, valve replacement, tire check ECU replacement, vehicle receptor module replacement, procedures for TPMS systems reset, sensor cloning function.
Car Brands: Abarth-Acura—Alfa—Audi-Alpina-Aston Martin-Buick-Bently-BMW-Bugatti-Cadilac-Chevrolet-Chrysler-Citroen-Dacia-Dodge- Ferrari-Fiat-Ford-GMC-Honda-Hyundai-Hummer-Infiniti-Jaguar-Jeep-Kia-Lamborghini-Lancia-Land Rover-Lexus-Lincon-Lotus-Maserati-Maybach-Mahindra-Mazda-McLaren-Mercedes-Benz-Mercury-Mini-Mitsubishi-Nissan-Opel-Pagani-Peugeot-Porsche-Renault-Rools Royce-Saab-Skoda-Tesla, Smart-SSangyoung-Subaru-Suzuki-Telsa-Toyota-Volkswagen-Volvo Truck Brands Renault-Mann-Mercedes Benz Motorcycle Brands BMW-Motorrad,
Check out the range of Original and universal TPMS sensors we stock here Click here
|Dimensions||26 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them every day in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to, this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to.
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms, for example loaner units calling on site etc, so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland.
The Tecnomotor TPM02 TPMS tester comes with 1 year warranty
And all warranty repairs if required will be either carried out on site or the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive for repairs and a loaner unit will be left with the user until the unit is delivered back. In the cases where we would get a courier to pick up the unit we would ask the workshop to pack up the unit carefully to avoid damage in transport,
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).
Items excluded from the 1 year warranty are
Problems caused by the users own laptop/PC
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect power supply, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by fluid ingress, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorised modifications.
Delivery and Training
Ryan’s Automotive or a courier will deliver the unit to your workshop registered and updated and we will install and set up the TPMS PC software on your laptop/PC in person or via Team viewer and test it on a vehicle and ensure it is ready to work, (the laptop or PC the customer wants to use must have the required specs and space and be in good working order)
And spend 1 hours onsite (or if not possible to call onsite can provide training over team viewer, WhatsApp and phone) providing training on use of the machine.
We also can provide extra chargeable training if required.
Ryan’s Automotive can provide tool and software technical support by phone, WhatsApp, our customer support portal, email or by logging into your unit via team viewer when needed (subject to fair use and subject to having the software on the latest version).
We also have a support section on our website which has videos and information on how to use and update the unit, users can also send us tickets via this support area.
Additional support packages are required for vehicle technical support.
Not included in the support
Technical information that is found on systems like Tecnomotor TIS web, Autodata, Alldata etc,
The above support does not include vehicle technical support but we are always willing to help customers were we can.
Problems with the users own lap top or PC which affects how the Tecnomotor TPMS PC software works
examples virus, lap top gone very slow or crashing etc, lap top software issues,
Repairs not covered by the warranty and after the warranty period
For repairs not covered by warranty or after the warranty we can assist in few different ways all at very reasonable rates,
1 Log into the unit via team viewer
2 Call on site and perform the necessary work and if needed take the unit back to Ryan’s Automotive for completion
3 Owner can deliverer the machine to Ryan’s Automotive to be repaired (this will save on call out or transportation fees)
4 Arrange to get the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive
5 Send out the necessary parts to the owner and advise over the phone how to perform the necessary operation
6 Provide a hire unit for the period that the unit is out of action (note this is chargeable for non warranty repairs and subject to availability)