Inficon Gasmate-Nitrogen / Hydrogen Tracer Gas Leak Detector
€310.00 ex. VAT
Nitrogen / Hydrogen Tracer Gas Leak Detector
4 in stock (can be backordered)
A leak detector from Inficon especially designed for systems containing combustible gasses: such as methane (R50), propane (R290), isobutane (R600a), R441a, ammonia (R717), forminggas(Nitrogen/Hydrogen). Certified to work safely with in spaces with combustible gasses.
- Sensitive to 5 ppm methane
- Also detects natural gas, forming gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- Great for forming gas (95% nitrogen, 5% hydrogen)
- Auto zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
- Small sensor and probe tip permit leak checking in tighter places
- Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive/explosive environments
- Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm indicate leak strength
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Made in the USA
- Three year replacement warranty
To be used with a Nitrogen/Hydrogen Leak testing kit. Click here to view on our site.
|Dimensions||40 × 25 × 12 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.