Rover, Landrover MEMS ECU Immobiliser Emulator
€78.00 ex. VAT
Rover, Landrover MEMS ECU immobiliser emulator
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Used to permanently bypass the immobiliser system on any Rover or Landrover vehicle using the MEMS immobiliser protocol (note : when this emulator is first fitted to the vehicle the engine ECU needs to be matched to it via diagnostics that has the capabilities for example T4, pscan or Dec Superscan)
Rover Mini 1995 onwards
Rover 100 : petrol models, 1995 onwards
Rover 200 Series : all with Rover engines, including L Series Diesel, 1995 on
Rover 400 Series : all with Rover engines, including L Series Dieses, 1995 on
Rover 600 Series : 620Ti and 620Sdi, 1994 onwards
Rover 800 Series : all models, 1995 onwards
Rover 25: all models, from Launch onwards
Rover 45: all models, from Launch onwards
MGF, MGTF: All
Land Rover Defender: All models with TD5 engine
Land Rover Discovery Series 2: All
Land Rover Freelander: All pre-EWS3D, i.e. pre-2000MY
- Do not purchase these emulators unless you have the necessary equipment and knowledge to fit them.
- There is no RETURN OR REFUND on these types of products due to the nature of them being easily damaged by connecting incorrectly, and also some of them once connected to a vehicle it is automatically learned to this vehicle and cannot be reused.
- Client is responsible for the fulfillment of the street code and respect of the laws enforced.
- For testing and racing purposes only.
- Sales to motor professional only.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.