Battery tester XP900
Enquire for pricing
Made in Italy by Electromem
- The practical XP 900 tester checks the efficiency of batteries that are connected on-board vehicles as well as those that are disconnected and stored.
- It controls the state of 12 V batteries that comply with different standards: SAE, DIN, EN, IEC, JIS.
- Battery types, WET, GEL, AGM, MF, VRTA and SLI
- The tester gives an indication of both the voltage that is present at the jaws and the peak current that the battery can supply, and it also judges the battery condition; good, to be recharged, to be replaced, faulty cell.
- XP 900 can also check the efficiency of alternators in 12 and 24 V automotive electrical systems.
- Battery tester function 12V
- Starter tester function 12/24V
- Alternator tester function 12/24V
- Vehicle mass Voltage drop test
- Backlit display
- Rugged and shockproof structure
- USB / USB port
- Report Test printable with the client and company name via PC software by connecting with PC via USB cable, or with printer that is not included but can be added at any time, See printer here
Options that can be added later:
- Barcode reader