DPF flush and testing kit
DPF Flush and testing kit is a complete kit for the cleaning and testing of diesel particulate filters and catalysts.
Unblock and test DPF Filters without removal from the vehicle, Errecom’s DPF Flush Kit uses a cocktail of non-flammable hazard free chemicals.
As in 90% of cases a DPF flush can restore your DPF and will save your customer a expensive replacement or off vehicle cleaning
Great opportunity for workshops to provide a on vehicle DPF cleaning service
The kit will allow you to provide the following service for your customers
- DPF Preventative maintenance
- Cleaning the DPF after completing other vehicle repairs (many other vehicle issues will cause the DPF to block and after fixing the underling problem the DPF will need to be cleaned)
- Cleaning the DPF for customers who only do short journeys (There are cases where if the vehicle is only doing short journeys the DPF will start to fill quicker than normal, As vehicles that only do short journeys may never get a chance to perform the spontaneous or dynamic regeneration needed to keep the filter clean and again cleaning and a forced regeneration will extend the life of your DPF)
50% of blocked DPF filters are caused not by “wear and tear” but by an underlying problem.
The reasons for a DPF to block are too many to list here but to name a few,
- Faulty exhaust temperature sensors
- Faulty DPF pressure sensors
- Malfunctioning EGR valve
- Injector problems
- Carbon clogged intake system
- Leaking turbo hose
- Failed glow plugs
- Lack of oil changes
- Poor quality oils
- And much more
So it is recommended before performing this DPF cleaning process to fully check the associated systems to make sure the is no underlying issue causing the DPF to block
And even if there are no underlying problems the DPF will start to fill up with soot and ash over time and cleaning will extend the life of your DPF
There are also cases where if the vehicle is only doing short journeys the DPF will start to fill quicker than normal, As vehicles that only do short journeys may never get a chance to perform the spontaneous or dynamic regeneration needed to keep the filter clean and again cleaning and a forced regeneration will extend the life of your DPF
- DPF Flush Gun
- DPF Flush 5 litre
- DPF Rinse 5 litre
- The above 5 litre cans is enough fluids to do 5 vehicles
- JOTFP DPF back pressure tester (allows you to check the DPF filter pressure)
- Vacuum and pressure tester (can be used for many different tests and also to test DPF pressure sensors with the aid of a diagnostic tool)
- Diesel Exhaust Gas Technology Online Training 12 Months Access
See below for details on each item
DPF flush gun:
The DPF flush gun works with compressed air and is designed to clean the diesel particulate filters when used with Errecom DPF flush and rinse fluids. Equipped with easily interchangeable probes that can be used with all models of particulate filters.
- Gun with rubber grip.
- Interchangeable rigid probe.
- Interchangeable flexible Probe.
- Connection for compressed air with 1/4” ball valve.
- FKM gaskets resistant also to the most aggressive liquids.
- Rilsan PA11 hose – resistant to the most aggressive liquids
- 0 to 12 bar gauge
- 10 bar safety valve
Errecom DPF Flush And Rinse Fluids 5 Litres:
DPF flush is a non-flammable liquid, free of suspended metals, specific for the cleaning of diesel particulate filters.
Thanks to its peculiar chemical formulation, this product can deeply act in the honeycomb inside the particulate filter, easily removing carbon and soot residues that obstruct the normal flow of the exhaust fumes of the engine, to restore the functions of the entire exhaust system.
DPF Rinse is a non-flammable specific rinsing liquid to be used after the cleaning of diesel particulate filters.
Thanks to its peculiar chemical formulation, this product can deeply act in the honeycomb inside the particulate filter, keeping it clean from carbon and soot residues and facilitating the filter regeneration.
This liquid restores DPF original conditions.
JOTFP digital pressure tester:
Vacuum and pressure tester:
Diesel Exhaust Gas Technology Online Training 12 Months Access:
- 2 day Diesel air intake and exhaust systems training Click here for more info
- Extra flush and rinse fluids Click here to see in store
- Many other DPF test and diagnostic equipment available, contact us for more information
There are no reviews yet.