Micro 64 Test Connector Kit
Micro 64 is a connector style normally used on control units and the 64 means its 0.64 mm, and they can be round or square,
Test connector kit featuring a variety of terminal adapter sets which enable connection to Micro64 terminals – primarily found on GM vehicles and some EU/Asian/Domestic vehicles. Adapters connect via the included 48 inch stacking banana plug test leads. Connection to most DMM’s and scopes is no problem. Kit is designed to provide a quality & secure test connection while quickening the test process.
Can also be used to do a connector drag test to check correct tension on connector pins
- Square Micro64 Terminal, Female – (4)
- Square Micro64 Terminal, Male – (4)
- Round Micro64 Terminal, Female -(4)
- Round Micro64 Terminal, Male – (4)
- 48″ Stacking Banana Plug Leads – 2 pcs.