ALLDATA – The industry standard for OE repair information
ALLDATA Repair was created by experts for experts. More than 80,000 professional repair shops use it daily to diagnose and repair vehicles to OE standards, information, diagrams and Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) are straight from the manufacturer. Because our information is online, updates are carried out automatically giving you immediate access to the latest information. With more than 25 years of experience and the first to make data available electronically, ALLDATA is the industry leader. In a class of its own, ALLDATA Repair is the largest repair database in the industry, trusted by more than 300,000 technicians every day. By means of special agreements, ALLDATA obtains OE data directly from the vehicle manufacturers and is authorized to make it available to repair shops.
ALLDATA Repair is made up of two practical tools: the online database and the Info Center, our OEM documentation service.
- The online database now contains over 3 million Diagrams and Illustrations, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The Info Center allows customers to request OE documentation for the listed brands that has not yet been published.
Features available every day:
- ALLDATA Repair is the industry standard for manufacturers technical information systems (TIS).
- The factory correct information.
- Repair procedures, diagrams, specifications, component locations, current TSBs, filling quantities, tighten torques, wiring diagrams and much more.
- All the information that is available on the OE technical information system.
- No need to sign up to all the individual manufactures TIS websites and pay per view and try to manage 18 different user names and passwords.
- It is online based so you will always be using the latest version.
- Unlike other information systems it has all the data just as the name says ALLDATA, not just the most popular information.
- Become a specialist in the below brands with the correct information at hand.
ALLDATA is currently an official licensee of information for these brands:
- Alfa Romeo
Note : the data that is on ALLDATAs information systems is exactly whats on the OE TIS manuals or web sites, Note if the vehicle manufacture has some of the information on their diagnostic tool eg. fault codes and fault code checking procedures and not on their TIS then it will not be on the ALLDATA information system.
Contact us to arrange a free 1 month trial.