Gmto ATIS Lite Generic Software
Already included in the basic, standard and advanced GMTO/Tiepie scope kits
ATIS Lite is the generic software that the GMTO/Tiepie 4 channel oscilloscope runs on. This can be purchased separately without purchasing the scope and can be used as an information and scope sample waveform database for either people who are using a different brand of scope or for someone who simply wants to use the software as a learning tool.
The difference between ATIS Lite and ATIS Pro is that Atis Lite is all generic information whereas ATIS Pro is branded information relating directly to specific brands.
The unique point of ATIS is the direct coupling between the diagnosis instructions with the example signals to the measuring instrument. One click of the mouse in ATIS will launch the automotive measurement software and load the specific settings to measure on the particular component (Direct coupling between instructions and scope only works with GMTO/TiePie scope).
The mechanic can focus on finding the problem, he does not need to find out how to setup the instrument
ATIS lite software contains the following generic information
- A database with more than 260 automotive components with more than 900 diagnostic measurements,
- Technical information about the specific item you are testing
- Specific sensor and actuator tests
- Procedures and sample wave forms
- more generic guided tests and preset screens than any other scope on the market, covering everything from can bus to battery drainage test.
Languages: English or Dutch (The ATIS software is only available in English or Dutch but the Multi channel scope software can be run in many different languages)