Automotive training equipment | Petrol engine timing chain trainer
Order number: IVDB02
The educational cutaway engine model is based on original components of the vehicle. This cutaway model painted with different colors to better differentiate the various parts and cross-sections.
Educational purpose of this cutaway model (engine stand):
- Demonstration of the different components of the engine;
- Demonstration of the DOHC timing chain replacement;
- Demonstration of the alternator belt replacement;
- Demonstration using special tools for timing chain replacement;
- Demonstration and explanation of the technical literature/schemes and procedures;
- Demonstration of the DOCH engine with multipoint fuel injection (MPI) combustion chamber;
The training engine cutaway model is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of the engine and its components, operation principles and maintenance techniques, technical specifications, special tools and their use.
Technical specifications and functions:
Visible components of the sectioned engine model
- Engine block
- Engine head
- Connecting rod
- DOHC dual overhead camshaft (camshafts, valves, valve lifters, water pump and etc.))
- Pistons with rings;
- Timing chain with camshaft sprocket and tensioners, oil pump;
- Alternator belt with tensioner;Cutaway engine model is designed to demonstrate:
- Piston, rings, combustion chamber, intake and exhaust ports, DOHC components, injector and glow plug positions in a combustion chamber;
- Operation of the DOHC mechanism by turning the crankshaft*;
NOTE: *Training cut away engine model is not suitable for intensive rotation. All rotating parts must be lubricated before the rotation.
Timing chain and alternator belt replacement
- The educational cutaway engine model contains all elements of the original car: timing chain, tensioners, alternator belt, crankshaft sprocket and etc. Using instructions and recommendations it is possible to demonstrate chain replacement procedures. Torque measurements of the components can be performed by using special tools.
- Minimal space for training and storage
- Minimal weight in order to avoid additional transportation or mounting stands. Demonstrations can be performed on any workbench or tool trolley.
- Cross-section of the training engine is protected with safety plastic protection
- The training engine model is equipped with fasteners
- Dimensions (height x length x width) 750x670x440mm
- Nett weight approx.: 81 Kg
- Made in Lithuania
- Standard tool kit;
- Technical car database