Braking System Training Rig With ABS
Braking System Rig
Automotive training equipment | Educational braking system rig
Order number: MSSS01
Fully functional, cross diagonal, hydraulic braking system with ABS is installed in a mobile solid frame. The training brake rig is specially designed to demonstrate hydraulic braking system with electronic ABS system and brake booster. The educational automotive training stand is based on Audi/VW components. The trainer is equipped with a functional ABS braking system and shows the different operation modes.
The training brake rig is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of hydraulic braking system, study its components, perform various measurements, tests and other service and diagnostic procedures.
The training brake rig can be used as visual aid for students of mechanical subjects to demonstrate and explain the structure and components. Also, automotive training stand can be used as a educational equipment for the brake system repair and service procedures.
AUTOEDU made training brake rig is equipped with ABS modulator and brake booster. The increase of braking force after connecting a vacuum can be demonstrated using the brake booster.
With installed four pressure gauges it is possible to monitor the pressure in the brake circuit of each wheel. Simulation of blocking (slipping) wheel in a drive mode allows to monitor ABS system demonstration. With installed pressure gauges can be monitored brake force distribution and foot brake pedal rejection when ABS system is activated.
The training rig has an integrated OBD 16 – pin diagnostic connector that allows to connect with the diagnostic tool and perform various measurements, tests and other diagnostic procedures such as reading fault codes, displaying the operating systems parameters and other.
Technical specifications and functions:
- Clearly visible fully functional braking system and its components
- Cross diagonal hydraulic braking system with front and rear discs with calipers
- Functional parking brake
- Functional electronic ABS system
- Functional brake booster
- With installed pressure gauges can be monitored the pressure in the brake circuit of each wheel;
- Driving mode simulation
- Brake rigs can be used for mechanical service and repair training
- On-board diagnostic capabilities
- On AUTOEDU made brake rigs cold be performed all routine brake service like a component replacement, adjustments or hydraulic bleeding procedures
Control unit diagnosis:
- Diagnosis of electronic ABS system through OBD diagnostic connector
- Electronic control unit (ECU) identification
- Reading/erasing fault codes
- Displaying the operating system parameters (live data)
- The air bleeding mode in a braking system
- Power supply: 12 V from the battery (not included as standard accessory)
- Dimensions (height x length x width) 1250x1000x750mm
- Nett weight approx.: 99 Kg
- Made in Lithuania
- CE certificate
- 12 V Battery
- OBD Diagnostic scan tool
- Standard tool kit for mechanic
- Special tools for brake system repairs
- Vacuum pump
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.