Automotive training equipment | Truck engine trainer CR
Order number: MVSCR1
Self – contained, fully operational truck diesel engine is installed in a frame. This training truck engine is specially designed to demonstrate Common Rail diesel injection system and operational structure. Educational training engine is based on original (refurbished) components of MAN truck engine with functional engine control system Common Rail EDC. Training truck engine is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of engine and its components, power supply system, cooling system, engine control system. It also allows to study components and operation modes of the engine control system, perform various measurements, tests and other diagnostic procedures.
Technical specifications and functions
- Educational functional engine model with Common Rail EDC fuel supply system, MAN instrument cluster (dashboard), cooling system, power supply system and the exhaust system.
- Completed with safety removable panels to protect against hot and rotating parts.
- Electrical wiring diagram with built – in banana plug jumpers for measurements and simulation of system fault codes.
- Possibility to simulate more than 10 faults by disconnecting Banana plug jumpers.
- After removing safety panels clearly visible the engine with external components, easy access to the engine and its components for service and maintenance.
- Integrated engine emergency stop button.
Diagnostic and measurement, Oscilloscope/multimeter
- System’s parameters are measured by connecting to the banana connector
- Possibility to measure electrical signal parameters of each system component (such as sensor or actuator)
Control unit diagnosis
- Diagnosis through OBD 16 – pin diagnostic connector
- Electronic control unit (ECU) identification
- Reading/erasing fault codes
- Displaying the operating system parameters (live data)
- Activating the actuators (Depends on the control unit)
- Control unit coding/configuration (Depends on the control unit)
- The stand has a closed structure – internal wiring is not visible; Instrument cluster, measurement and fault simulation panel is integrated in a closed aluminum frame construction
- Dimensions approx.: (HxLxW)1900 x 3200 x 1300 mm
- Weight (netto) approx.: 950 Kg
- Weight (brutto) with packing approx.: 1200 Kg
- Made in Lithuania
- CE certificate
- Examination console for 10 hidden fault simulations
- Automotive oscilloscope
- OBD Diagnostic scan tool
- Diesel smoke meter
- The exhaust extraction system