Piezo injector return pressure tester
Brand: LTR Germany
Test instrument for testing the return pressure from piezo common rail injectors. Suitable for testing the quality of a common rail injector (pass/fail statement). The tester features a test unit made of transparent plexiglass permitting the identification of any air pockets which may be present. The advantage of the tester is that the gauge on the test unit can be exchanged.
The required pressure range for BOSCH and VDO/SIEMENS injectors is -1 to +15 bar,
for DELPHI injectors it is -1 to +3 bar.
The connecting leads FPZ 01, FPZ 02 and FPZ 03 can be connected to the control unit.
- suitable for use on a variety of injectors
- release valve for venting/depressurisation
- 1 test unit with gauge, quick-fit connectors and pressure release valve
- 1 vacuum gauge DS 63, measuring range -1 to +15 bar
- 1 vacuum gauge DS 63, measuring range -1 to +3 bar
- FPZ 01 set of hoses, for connection to VDO/SIEMENS injectors
- FPZ 02 set of hoses, for connection to BOSCH injectors
- FPZ 03 set of hoses, for connection to DELPHI injectors
- 1 conical brass adapter
- Supplied in a solid plastic case