Carbon Zapp GDI Injector Test Bench GD1R
State of the art Carbon Zapp Gasoline Direct Injector test bench
Gasoline direct injection requires high pressure testing to truly diagnose operation faults.
- Tests standard coil type GDI injectors and the latest Piezo GDI injectors from Bosch, VDO, Denso and Magneti Marelli
- Test bench for 1 Direct Injector up to 300Bar HP with 6.5 bar air supply.
- 8” Touchscreen HMI
- Electronic Static, Mass Measurement (DFAP) Resolution: 0.1mm3, Acc: 0.6%FS
- Can performs 8 different tests including an Electrical test, Dynamic Flow Test, Nozzle Leak Test and nozzle response test.
- A Piezo stack regeneration can also be performed on Piezo type VDO/Bosch/Denso injectors, This is particularly useful for injectors that haven’t been in use for long periods.
- Cleaning can be performed with the aid of ultrasonic cleaning and the injector back flush function.
- Manual or Automatic Operation
- Print reports via USB or wireless printer
- Built in team viewer remote support app
- Workshop & Expert level of Diagnosis
- 7-8 min testing phase
- Test bench for 1 Conventional MPFi or 1 Racing application Injector 0-10Bar
- CGL: VDO Automatic Valve Lift Gap Measurement
- R2LC = Electrical test for kΩ/μF, Ω/μH
- CFL = Check For Leaks test (injector internal or external)
- NLT = Nozzle Leakage Test @High Pressure
- iVM (FL, PL, EM, LL, PI) = Injector Volume Measuring test (full-load, part-load, emissions, low-load,
- pre/post-injection tests and more
- RSP = Injector nozzle Response-time test
- SPR = Dynamic Spray test performed in all testing conditions
This tester is not just checking volume based on the odd one out principle which is used on standard petrol injector test benches,
It is checking volume to a test plan based on the injector part number
As there is many different options and accessories that can be purchased with this tester please contacts us and we will explain the different options and quote according to your needs