Battery tester XP900 with printer
Made in Italy by Electromem
Enquire for pricing
- The practical XP 900 tester checks the efficiency of batteries that are connected on-board vehicles as well as those that are disconnected and stored.
- It controls the state of 12 V batteries that comply with different standards: SAE, DIN, EN, IEC, JIS.
- Battery types, WET, GEL, AGM, MF, VRTA and SLI
- The tester gives an indication of both the voltage that is present at the jaws and the peak current that the battery can supply, and it also judges the battery condition; good, to be recharged, to be replaced, faulty cell.
- XP 900 can also check the efficiency of alternators in 12 and 24 V automotive electrical systems.
- Battery tester function 12V
- Starter tester function 12/24V
- Alternator tester function 12/24V
- Vehicle mass Voltage drop test
- Backlit display
- Rugged and shockproof structure
- USB / USB port
- Report Test printable with the client and company name via PC software by connecting with PC via USB cable
- Report Test printable via in built printer
- Comes with 2 rolls of paper for printer
Options that can be added later:
- Barcode reader