Hubitools Voltage Safety Tester CAT3
The voltage safety tester allows to verify the lack of voltage on a electric circuit before an intervention.
Essential equipment for buildings or electric and hybrid vehicles (verifying absence of voltage).
It allows voltage on a circuit to be checked in accordance with standards: NF 61010-600V CAT3 and IEC 61243-3VAT/DDT.
- Voltage tests
- Continuity test with audible tone
- Phase rotation detection
- Built in flashlight
- Large backlit LCD display with bargraph
- LCD AC/DC voltage indication: 6V, 12V, 24V, 50V, 120V, 230V, 400V, 690V
- IP64 housing dust- & waterproof
- Detects and displays polarity
- Digital display shows voltage to nearest volt
- User Manual