Mahle TechPro Smart Diagnostic Interface
Incredible Special Offer from Mahle, Just €1295 + vat including 1 years updates.
3 years update option also available(Enquire for pricing)
Cyber Security Ready
Cyber Security Ready via the MCS Pass function
RemotePro – Remote diagnostic and coding assistance giving you dealer level coding functions on your TechPro device(Optional)
The TechPRO® Boost range acts as an interactive interface between you, the automotive professional, and the vehicle. With numerous versatile features, extensive scanning options, simpler user software, easy vehicle scan report printable by wifi, TechPRO® scantools promise you fast work that get results.
MCS Pass is a standard way of registering for auto repair users who intend to work on vehicles protected by Cyber Security.
Instead of the need to register on the manufacturers website and visit and pay on the website each time you want to unlock the security gateway, with MCS Pass simply register 1 time on your TechPro device and unlock the gateway directly on your TechPro
It is a one-time procedure , for each user and it applies to all brands involved by Cyber Security (current and future).
It is aligned with the requirements of the Manufacturers with whom MAHLE has signed agreements for Cyber Security access.
(Additional licence reqiured)
The TECHPRO®SMART range acts as an interactive interface between you, the automotive professional, and the vehicle. With numerous versatile features, extensive scanning options, simpler user software, easy vehicle scan report printable by wifi, TECHPRO®SMART promise you fast work that get results.
The Mahle TechPro Smart software can be installed on any modern Windows, Android and even IOS device (Extra licences needed for connecting the interface to more than 1 type of operating system)
Once powered the software gives the options of Auto Vin Recognition (Euro 5 on), search by engine code, search by typing name or manual selection. Once the vehicle is selected you can easily find the function you want, with quick links for Service Functions, Special Functions, Full Diagnostics and the optional functions, Technical Information, Key Coding and Towbar Coding.
Data stream is easily selected through the search function with a fast refresh rate and intuitive graphing and save functions.
Activation’s and Adaptations/Codings are easily performed with step by step instructions without any need for in depth coding knowledge.
Optional Integrated Technical Data, Known Faults & Fixes, Component locations, Circuit diagrams, Guided Test Procedures, Service Data, Timing Belt, Adjustment Data and other data helps the technician dive deeper and find solutions for the problem at hand.
TechPRO®Scan gives you immediate and rapid access to all the information you need for your professional work.
The diagnostic station recognises the vehicle system and has a user-friendly display. This way, you will immediately see which jobs are required for the service.
- Easy to operate
- Optional Integrated technical information (wiring diagram, fault list, checking procedure etc)
- Functions: Reads Errors and displays available solutions, Reads, graphs and saves data stream, Performs activations (bi-directional controls), performs adaptations and codings
- 2 Years Warranty
- Security Gateway ready. MAHLE already have FCA approval and are the first to be granted Mercedes Approval in September 2020.
- Always connected, as long as your tablet or laptop is connected to the WiFi the software will Always be completely up to date, always ready for exclusive features. Thanks to the WiFi connection, every update is installed on your device automatically. This way, your device always delivers the very best performance.
- When you tablet or laptop is connected to the WiFi connection it enables direct, instant access to a large number of further exclusive features to include TechPro RMI technical information system, Auto Vin Recognition (Euro 5 on) and sending reports to the help desk
- The VCI has a built in light to aid with finding the diagnostic socket
- 120 x 48 x 25 mm (VCI)
- 90 g (VCI)
- Communication protocol: ISO 14230 (ISO 9141-2) / ISO 11519 – J1850 PWM/ISO 11519 – J1850 VPW / ISO 11898-2 – High-speed CAN bus / ISO 11898-3 –Low-speed CAN bus / SAE J2411 – Single-wire CAN bus
- SAE J2534 PASS-THRU: NEXUS-THRU (option)
- Bluetooth 4.1 with transmission range up to 100m free-field (VCI)
- Compatible with Windows (Windows 10 recommended), Android and Apple IOS. 10 Inch tablet size recommended.
Recommended Specifications of lap top or tablet that you wish to run the software on:
- Minimum Android Tablet specifications needed = 10.1 inch screen size or bigger, 32 GB or more of storage, 2 GB or more of RAM and a modern fast processor
- Windows PC, Lap top or tablet = 10.1 inch screen size or bigger, 250 GB or more of storage, 4 GB or more of RAM and a modern fast processor i3 or higher,
- Usb cable
- OBD to VCI adaptor cable for tight spots where the VCI cant connect
- 1 years updates
- TechPro RMI. Technical Information Database by Haynes. Linked directly to the vehicle you are diagnosing.
- Key Coding software. Key programming for a large number of vehicles
- Towbar Coding. The Towbar coding function is available for a large number of vehicles.
- Body Computer Coding. Body computer Coding, Configuration and Programming principally for PSA, FCA and Ford vehicles.
- Digital ADAS Calibration (Additional ADAS equipment needed)
- Mahle RemotePro Remote Diagnostics and Programming Assistant (Additional Interface required)