MM03 Common Rail Testing Tool
€1,750.00 ex. VAT
MM03 Common Rail Test Tool
Available on back-order
MM03 Common rail tester
Brand: Derossi Massimo, Made in Italy
Allows workshops to make correct diagnostics of faults in common rail systems on the vehicle.
• No need to remove components except the one found faulty or in need of repair.
• Works on all common rail systems Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Siemens
Diagnostic of the efficiency of the Common Rail
MM03 enables the diagnosis of the efficiency of the Common Rail system and allows the identification of the faulty component.
On the car, MM03, in complete autonomy from the ECU, can perform the following functions
• Pressure gauge test in any working condition with automatic recognition of pressure sensor make, as well as testing its efficiently
• Management and controlled testing of the high pressure pump efficiency by allowing pressure regulation from 0 to 1500 bar
• Management and controlled testing of pressure and flow regulators efficiency by driving them with the MM03 and separate from the ECU
• Injectors integrity, with back leakage/return flow kit, at different pressures decided by the operator using the MM03.
Tests on injectors both coil or piezo
The tool MM03 is able to drive and test all the injectors both coil and piezo.
The functions MM03 can perform with a hand pump are the following:
• Control of minimum release injector pressure
• Control of quality and uniformity of the spray pattern
• Integrity of the injectors—leakage test
• Vary injection timing (pilot injection, pre-injection, main injection)
• Vary injector opening frequency
The software allows the user to graphically display tests on a PC and to save and print the results.
Thanks to the Bluetooth protocol the PC updates, in real-time, the data of the tests performed with the MM03. Moreover it is also possible to:
• See pressures: actual system pressure, target pressure-set by user, minimum and maximum pressures reached in the system.
• See the operating range of pressure and flow regulators
• See working pressure of the injectors and manually input data related to the fuel quantity and back leakage tests
• Check and compare data of the tests with those of the database
• View and check step by step the practical and educational tutorial for repairs includes
- Operating instructions handbook
- Carry case
- Needle probe
- Dummy pressure control/volume control valve simulators x 2
- Return flow adaptor
- Silicone hose
- Graduated cylinder
- Universal cable DDP034
- Pressure/volume control valve cable DDP031
- Pressure/volume control valve cable DDP032
- Bosch coil type injector cable DDP035
- Delphi type 1 injector cable DDP033
- Siemens and Bosch cable DDP517
- Truck/Tractor injector cable DDP516
- Delphi type 2 injector cable DDP033/1
- Denso type 1 injector cable DDP034/D1
- Denso type 2 injector cable DDP034/D2
- Optional Bluetooth software for MM03
- Optional Piezo injector control kit for MM03
- Optional Siemens lead for MM03
|Dimensions||56 × 47 × 17 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them every day in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to, this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to.
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms, for example loaner units calling on site etc, so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland.
The MM03 comes with 1 year warranty
And all warranty repairs if required will be either carried out on site or the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive for repairs and a loaner unit will be left with the user until the unit is delivered back. In the cases where we would get a courier to pick up the unit we would ask the workshop to pack up the unit carefully to avoid damage in transport,
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).
Items excluded from the 1 year warranty are
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect power supply, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by fluid ingress, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorised modifications.
Delivery and Training
Ryan’s Automotive or a courier will deliver the unit to your workshop ready to work,
And spend 2 hours onsite (or if not possible to call onsite can provide training over team viewer, WhatsApp and phone) providing training on use of the machine.
Ryan’s Automotive will provide machine technical support by phone, WhatsApp, our customer support portal or email when needed (subject to fair use) and can provide extra chargeable training if required.
We also have a support section on our website which has information on how to use the unit and users can also send us tickets via this support area.
We also provide a chargeable 1 day common rail training course,
Additional support packages are required for vehicle technical support.
Not included in the support
Technical information that is found on systems like Tecnomotor TIS web, Autodata, Alldata etc,
The above support does not include vehicle technical support but we are always willing to help customers were we can.
Repairs not covered by the warranty and after the warranty period
For repairs not covered by warranty or after the warranty we can assist in few different ways all at very reasonable rates,
1 Log into the unit via team viewer
2 Call on site and perform the necessary work and if needed take the unit back to Ryan’s Automotive for completion
3 Owner can deliverer the machine to Ryan’s Automotive to be repaired (this will save on call out or transportation fees)
4 Arrange to get the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive
5 Send out the necessary parts to the owner and advise over the phone how to perform the necessary operation
6 Provide a hire unit for the period that the unit is out of action (note this is chargeable for non warranty repairs and subject to availability)