Smoke Pro Total Tech Including Bladder
€765.00 ex. VAT
Smoke Pro Total Tech diagnostic smoke machine. Price now includes free Easy Intake Bladder and 2 years warranty.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Smoke Pro Total Tech diagnostic smoke machine. This kit now includes the Easy Intake Bladder and 2 years warranty.
Made in the USA By Redline Detection
How many times did a turbo charged vehicle come into your garage with low power or boost pressure faults?, Find / emulate boost leaks within 5 mins without disassembling the vehicle, no more head scratching and asking – have we a boost leak or not???.
How many times did a petrol vehicle come into your garage with idling problems mixture faults or failing emissions? Find / emulate vacuum / air leaks in 5 mins without disassembling the vehicle.
How many times did a petrol vehicle come into your garage with lambda readings too high?, How much time does it take to check the complete exhaust system for leaks? Complete this in 5 mins with the Smoke Pro.
Below are some more time saving tests—along with any other leak tests you wish to do
- EVAP Systems
- EGR Valves
- Gaskets, Fittings & Hoses
- Worn Throttle Shafts
- Brake Boosters
- Exhaust Systems
- Central Locking Systems
- Diaphragms & Seats
- Door & Window Seals
- Turbos & Intercoolers
- Oil Leaks
- Cracked or Broken Plastic Components
- Head & Tail Lamp Housings
- Cracked Manifolds
- And Much More
Smoke Pro total package includes :
- Smoke Pro® Total-Tech®
- Easy Intake Bladder
- 2 Year Warranty
- OEM-Approved Vapor Producing Fluid
- Halogen Inspection Light
- EVAP Service Port Tool
- EVAP Schrader Valve Removal Tool
- Cap Plug Kit
- Plastic Accessory Case
- This advanced design eliminates the need for nitrogen when testing an EVAP system. The Total-Tech™ operates on White Medicinal Mineral Oil H-1 (baby oil) and does not require annual oil changes.
- The Total-Tech™ utilizes two stage regulation to precisely deliver smoke or air at the approved EVAP test pressure of 12–14 inches of water column. The Total-Tech™ provides the operator with a pressure gauge as well as a flow meter. These components allow the technician to test any system using pressure decay in seconds, and to visually detect the rate of leakage on the flow meter.
- The Total-Tech™ also incorporates a Flow Control Valve. This valve also allows the technician the versatility to pinpoint a leak without the masking effect of excessive smoke. The Total-Tech’s™ compact design allows the unit to hang under the hood or chassis during testing.
- Machined from billet aerospace aluminium and stainless steel, the Total-Tech™ is made in America and unconditionally warranted for 2 full years.
The OEM Approved Smoke Pro® Total-Tech® is the world’s best-selling diagnostic leak detector, and guaranteed to be the most profitable tool you will ever own. Smoke Pro® gives technicians full-featured diagnostic capabilities to detect, locate, and repair leaks in sealed systems. This compact, yet powerful machine not only finds more repair jobs, it helps you sell those repairs to your customers.
|Dimensions||37 × 35 × 37 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to,
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms for example loaner units calling on site etc so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland
The smoke pro total tech machines come with 2 year warranty,
And all warranty repairs if required will be either carried out on site or the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive for repairs and a loaner unit will be left with the user until the unit is delivered back.
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday)
The 2 year warranty is subject to correct use and maintenance according to the instructions in the user manual.
Items excluded from the 2 year warranty are
Hoses, connection adaptors, cones and blanking caps,
Electrical power cables and clips,
Easy intake bladder (we have repair kits available for them for just €21 for 2)
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect vapor producing fluids, incorrect power supply, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by ingress, other foreign bodies, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorised modifications.
Conditions to keep warranty valid
All general maintenance must be carried out at the correct intervals according to the instructions in the user manual.
Ryan’s Automotive or a courier will deliver the unit to you workshop,
We keep a stock of the following parts if required
Easy intake bladder Repair Kit
Vapor producing fluid for smoke machines