CarScope Viso Basic Kit
€639.00 ex. VAT
CarScope Viso Basic Kit
1 in stock (can be backordered)
CarScope Viso Basic Kit
Automotive tablet oscilloscope for troubleshooting automotive electrical problems
Extremely easy to use 2 channel scope meter/multimeter
Ideal for the novice scope user or the experienced user who want a robust and fast scope to perform quick checks
CarScope Viso is the newest member of CarScope’s popular family of automotive diagnostic oscilloscopes. It is dedicated professional automotive component tester with touch screen colour display and it is the single solution to all your engine analysis needs.
The Viso automotive digital storage oscilloscope provides you with affordable performance in a compact design.
It’s packed with useful features such as: USB connectivity, component tester with built-in preset configurations, primary and secondary ignition capabilities with presets, dual graphing voltmeter, frequency counter and context sensitive help menu. The Viso oscilloscope helps you get more done, in less time.
Start with the basic kit and add more power and functionality to suit your needs.
The basic kit includes the embedded firmware and measurement leads for the 2-Channel oscilloscope and for the digital voltmeters.
Key performance specifications:
- 2-channel oscilloscope
- Each channel has its own independent ADC
- Advanced hardware trigger
- 8k point record length on all channels
- Up to 20 MS/s sample rate on each channel
- 7 inch WVGA (800X480), Active TFT Color Display
- Capacitive touch screen
- Specially designed real-time embedded system
- Ultra fast boot time
- Embedded generic information system
- Built-in automatic pre-set measurement configurations
- Built-in context-sensitive help
- Peak detect mode for viewing narrow pulses spaced far apart in time
- Zoom function
- Internal Micro SD card to save and review measurements
- Store, share and recall waveforms as a BMP file or Viso’s specific output format
- PC connectivity via USB port to save waveforms to you PC
- Channels = 2
- Maximum sampling rate = 2 independent 20 MS/s ADCs
- Bandwidth = 2MHz
- Oscilloscope Inputs = 2 Inputs; ±20 Volts; 1MΩ in parallel with 30 pF
- Secondary Ignition Inputs = Any input channel (capacitive pick-up clamp,optional and coil on plug pick up optional not included in this set)
- Primary Ignition Inputs = Any input channel (20:1 attenuator)
- Input ranges (full scale) = ±0.5V; ±1V; ±2V; ±5V; ±10V; ±20V (real)
- Input Overload Protection = ±200V DC+AC peak
- Trigger Source = Channel 1 and Channel 2
- Trigger Type = Automatic, Single Shot, None
- Trigger Edge = Rising edge, Falling edge
- Vertical Resolution = 8 bit
- Hardware memory buffers = 32,000 bytes RAM buffer per channel
- Record length = 8k point record length on all channels
- Horizontal zoom = Horizontally expand or compress a live or stopped waveform
- Peak Detect acquisition mode = User selectable
- Sample acquisition mode = Sample data only
- Connectivity = USB 2.0 device port for easy connection to a PC
- Data storage = 8GB internal SD card
- Power source = Lithium Ion Battery – 18650 cell – 2600mAh
- Total Power Consumption = 400mA max
- Average Battery Life = 4 hours
- Battery charging voltage range = 4.75V to 5.5V DC
- Battery charging adapter = 5V / 2.0 Amp DC out, 5.5mm x 2.1mm, Positive Center
- Dimensions – main device = Approximately 250mm (L) x 175mm (W) x 40mm (H)
- Weight (main unit) = Approximately 0.4kg
- Weight (basic set) = Approximately 0.95kg
- CarScope Viso – main hardware unit;
- Scope leads – 2 pieces;
- AC coupling 1:1 x 1
- 18650 Li-ion Cell Battery 2600mAh;
- 5V/2A DC Wall Power Adapter – 5.5mm x 2.1mm plug;
- USB 2.0 Cable Type A Male to Type B Male (optional) – this is a standard issue USB 2.0 cable.
This is the most common A to B Male/Male type peripheral cable, the kind that’s usually used for printers.
The are many options available for this scope please enquire for more info
Many useful test leads and accessories available Click here to see test leads and accessories
CarScope VISO demonstration program can be Downloaded here
Download and run this file and it will install the Carscope Viso simulation software on you PC this allows you to see how the scope works and how the software is laid out
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them every day in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to, this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to.
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms, for example loaner units calling on site etc, so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland.
This unit comes with 1 year warranty
And for warranty repairs if required the unit will need to be sent back to Ryan’s Automotive and if necessary we may have to send the unit back to the manufacture. In the cases where we would get a courier to pick up the unit we would ask the workshop to pack up the unit carefully to avoid damage in transport,
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).
Items excluded from the 1 year warranty are
Oscilloscope leads, probes, clips etc
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect power supply, connecting to vehicle incorrectly, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by fluid ingress, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorised modifications.
Delivery and Training
Ryan’s Automotive or a courier will deliver the unit to your workshop
And we will provide 1 hours training/support on use of the machine if needed. (or if not possible to call onsite can provide training over team viewer, WhatsApp and phone)
We also can provide extra chargeable training/support if required.
We also provide a chargeable 2 day oscilloscope training courses.
Ryan’s Automotive can provide tool and software technical support by phone, WhatsApp, our customer support portal (subject to fair use and subject to having the software on the latest version).
users can also send us tickets via this support area.
Additional support packages are required for vehicle technical support.
Not included in the support
Technical information that is found on systems like Tecnomotor TIS web, Autodata, Alldata etc,
The above support does not include vehicle technical support but we are always willing to help customers were we can.
Repairs not covered by the warranty and after the warranty period
For repairs not covered by warranty or after the warranty we can assist in few different ways all at very reasonable rates,
1 Call on site and perform the necessary work and if needed take the unit back to Ryan’s Automotive for completion
2 Owner can deliverer the machine to Ryan’s Automotive to be repaired (this will save on call out or transportation fees)
3 Arrange to get the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive
4 Send out the necessary parts to the owner and advise over the phone how to perform the necessary operation
5 Provide a hire unit for the period that the unit is out of action (note this is chargeable for non warranty repairs and subject to availability)