Valve Train Removal and Install tools For N42, N46
€238.75 ex. VAT
Camshafts/Valvetronic removal and install tools for N42, N46 petrol engine’s
(slightly shop soiled)
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This set is studied for BMW N42 and N46 Twin Camshaft Petrol engines with Valvetronic system.
It is suitable for: Removal and installation of camshafts; Dismalting and re-building of the camshaft carrier bracket / Valvetronic assembly.
To be used in conjunction with 310146000
BMW: 1 Series, 3 Series E46, E90, X3, Z4.
Engine: 1.8 petrol, 2.0 petrol
Engine Codes: N42, N46
|Dimensions||43 × 36 × 9 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our tool hire programme is only for timing tools that cost over €200 + vat.
We devised this programme as we understand that these types of tools are not used frequently.
Please don’t ask about hiring any other tools other than the above as refusal may offend.
How the hire works
• Customer places the order on our website as if they were purchasing the tool but adds a note to the order that they only want to hire it
• Customer pays the full price of the tool (cash, card or bank transfer)
• Customer pays delivery cost
• Customer arranges delivery back to Ryans Automotive at their expense
• Time of hire max 6 days from delivery to return
• When the tool is returned back and everything is in the same condition as when the customer received it, we will then refund the price of the tool less hire charge of €70 + vat and less the delivery charge
• If the customer decides they want to buy the tool they must return the hired tool and we will send you a brand new one
• If the tool is not returned within the 6 days there will be a additional charge of €10 per day until its returned
• If there is any damage or missing items this will be deducted from the refund
• This hire option is only available in Ireland 32 counties
• This rental service is for professional mechanics only. We do not provide troubleshooting on timing belt and chain replacement procedures or issues.