Catalytic Converter Emulator that tricks the rear lambda sensor(hence the ECU) into thinking that the Catalytic converter is functioning properly.
This Unit is fitted in between the rear lambda sensor and the exhaust. As you can see from the pictures there is a mini Catalytic Converter built into this unit so the rear lambda sensor will only be receiving treated exhaust gasses so will therefore signal the ecu that the Catalytic Converter is working ok.
This unit is ideal for vehicles where the catalytic converter is not functioning properly to stop the engine light from coming on.
- Do not purchase these emulators unless you have the necessary equipment and knowledge to fit them.
- There is no RETURN OR REFUND on these types of products due to the nature of them being easily damaged by connecting incorrectly,
- Client is responsible for the fulfillment of the street code and respect of the laws enforced.
- For testing and racing purposes only.
- Sales to motor professional only.