Stuffed Tube Cat 92214-011
Inlet/outlet Diameter 102mm / 102mm.
Overall Length 13cm
Universal but correct diameter and length to weld into the following cars
- Toyota Yaris 1.0 3cyl 2005 to 2008 approx
- Citroen C3 1.1 engine code HFX 2002 to 2008 approx
- Peugeot 307 1.4 16v engine code KFU 2003 to 2007 approx
- Mitsubishi Lancer 04> 1.3 and 1.6
- Hyundai Getz 1.1 02 – 09 GH4D Insert
- Mini Cooper 06> N12B16 1.6 Insert, may need spacer.
- Nissan Tiida 07 – 12 1.6 HR16DE Insert.
- And other similar size manifold cats
In some cases you can just cut the end off the housing and this cat will fit inside the original housing and then weld it inside and then weld the end of the housing back on.
And in other cases you will have to cut out the complete cat and weld this one in at both ends
World Class Catalytic Converters
- Top quality American made universal catalytic converters
- 100% OBD II Compliant and approved for Euro II, Euro III, Euro IV and Euro V level certifications.
- Full, top and bottom heat shields on most universal converters.
- They are non-directional and can be installed either way.
- High flow design retains maximum engine output and maximizes catalytic efficiency.
- Large range of oval and round catalytic converters
- Various body sizes in stock
- Various inlet/outlet pipe sizes
- With or without lambda sensor boss
- Different specifications of Catalytic Converters
STANDARD – GOOD
Standard is High efficiency
ECO II – BETTER
Eco II is a higher specification with higher precious metal loading cat for EOBD vehicles.
ECO III – BEST
Eco III is designed with the highest load rating specifically designed for vehicles with oil consumption and emissions problems