Pneumatic Spring Compressor, Compression Force: 1226 kg
Govoni Pneumatic Coil Spring Compressor.
Passengers Cars and Light Commercial vehicles
Govoni Pneumatic Coil spring compressor – Passenger cars and Light Commercial vehicles
- Auto Leveling System: The two auto leveling upper arms allow to work easily both on conical and misaligned springs.
- Cylinder: Stroke & Power: It is possible to use this auto leveling machine also in case of long shock absorbers as the ones instal led on commercial vehicles, off roads and wagons, thanks to its 330 mm stroke. With a working pressure of 10 bar the machine exerts a compression force at 1226 kg without losing power.
- Aluminum technology: The cylinder is made in light alloy and nylon resin with fiberglass avoiding consequently the corrosion and the oxidation of the parts of the machine.
- Brackets system: The frontal and lateral clamps’ holders grant quick mounting and dismounting replacement both of the clamps and of the vice.
- pedal and safety guard with safety valves: The foot-pedal works only when the safety valve is closed; if it is open the foot-pedal is blocked. Consequently the machine can be disconnected without dangers granting the maximum safety. If the safety guard remains open, the machine is equipped with a safety valve that does not allow working operations.
- Tools Rack: The machine is equipped with a practical and steady tools rack.
- Machine supplied with vice to cover most of the absorbers for cars on the market (optional brackets can be added at any time later)
- CE approved machine in compliance with 2006/42/CE (Machine Directive)
- Machine dimensions: 520 x 300 x 1400 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 650 x 400 x 1400 mm
- Machine weight: 65 Kg
- Working pressure: min 6 bar, max 10 bar
- Cylinder stroke: 330 mm
- Compression force: 10 bar=1.226 Kg
|Dimensions||650 × 400 × 1400 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.