Pneumatic Spring Compressor, Compression Force: 1226 kg
Govoni Pneumatic Coil Spring Compressor.
Passengers Cars and Light Commercial vehicles
Enquire for price and availability
Govoni Pneumatic Coil spring compressor – Passenger cars and Light Commercial vehicles
- Auto Leveling System: The two auto leveling upper arms allow to work easily both on conical and misaligned springs.
- Cylinder: Stroke & Power: It is possible to use this auto leveling machine also in case of long shock absorbers thanks to its 330 mm stroke. With a working pressure of 8 bar the machine exerts a compression force at 1226 kg without losing power.
- Aluminum technology: The cylinder is made in light alloy and nylon resin with fiberglass avoiding consequently the corrosion and the oxidation of the parts of the machine.
- Brackets system: The frontal and lateral clamps’ holders grant quick mounting and dismounting replacement both of the clamps and of the vice.
- pedal and safety guard with safety valves: The foot-pedal works only when the safety valve is closed; if it is open the foot-pedal is blocked. Consequently the machine can be disconnected without dangers granting the maximum safety. If the safety guard remains open, the machine is equipped with a safety valve that does not allow working operations.
- Tools Rack: The machine is equipped with a practical and steady tools rack.
- Machine supplied with vice to cover most of the absorbers for cars on the market (optional brackets can be added at any time later)
- CE approved machine in compliance with 2006/42/CE (Machine Directive)
- Machine weight: 65 Kg
- Working pressure: min 6 bar, max 8 bar
- Cylinder stroke: 330 mm
- Compression force: 8 bar = 1.226 Kg
- Basic unit, 1226 Kg
- Vice clamping jaw for absorber tube, Ø 40-60 mm
- Lower brackets (3 different sizes available)
- Vice large
- Lower and upper Bracket Mercedes A, B, C and E class Click here to see
- Upper bracket Mercedes A, B, C and E class
- Upper bracket Mercedes C class 204 model from 2010 Click here to see
- Lower bracket leftwards up to 2.5 ton, EG Nissan Qashqai Click here to see
- Lower bracket leftwards up to 3.0 ton, EG Nissan Qashqai
- Upper brackets pair, Japanese cars eg Toyota Honda etc, BMW rear shocks Click here to see
- Coil spring clamp Click here to see
- Working mirror
- Wheels mobile set
- Poly-carbonate panel for safety guard
- Piston puller / locker for gas shocks Click here to see
- Set of tools for opening shocks absorbers Click here to see
|Dimensions||748 × 621 × 1400 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This video is for reference purpose only and the spring compressor shown in the video is not the exact same model as the spring compressor shown above