Pneumatic Spring Compressor, Compression Force: 3000 kg
Govoni Pneumatic Coil Spring Compressor.
Passengers Cars, SUV’s and Light Commercial Vehicles.
Enquire for price and availability
Govoni Pneumatic Coil spring compressor – Passenger cars, SUV and Light Commercial Vehicles
- Comprehensive safety concept includes pneumatic cylinder, foot pedal, safety cage, shock absorber drop guard and pedestal to ensure maximum safety for the user.
- Special Version: New Cylinder + More Power + Safety Valves Locking System
- Jaws are plastic-coated for quick, tool-free jaw replacement.
- Wide range of movement from 20 mm up to a maximum opening width of 350 mm.
- The two infinitely adjustable upper gripper jaws can be set to the required coil diameter. They can be moved upwards and downwards, tilted and fixed in place for maximum adaptability to any type of spring.
- ALS – Auto Leveling System: The two auto leveling upper arms simplify working on conical and misaligned springs.
- Aluminum technology: The cylinder is made in light alloy and nylon resin with fiberglass avoiding consequently the corrosion and the oxidation of the parts of the machine.
- Brackets system: The frontal and lateral clamps’ holders grant quick mounting and dismounting replacement both of the clamps and of the vice.
- pedal and safety guard with safety valves: The foot-pedal works only when the safety valve is closed; if it is open the foot-pedal is blocked. Consequently the machine can be disconnected without dangers granting the maximum safety. If the safety guard remains open, the machine is equipped with a safety valve that does not allow working operations.
- The protective cage is equipped with perforated panels at the sides and transparent, high-strength polycarbonate panels at the front. This ensures a high level of protection in the event of incorrect operation or accidental splintering of the material.
- Tools Rack: The machine is equipped with a practical and steady tools rack.
- Mirror for viewing from above makes the piston rod easier to position during installation.
- The practical absorber drop guard keeps the absorber in position during installation.
- The handles above the unit and the wheels make the unit easy to manoeuvre.
- Machine supplied with small 78 to 130 mm and medium bracket 105 to 185 mm and small vice to cover most of the absorbers for cars on the market
- CE approved machine in compliance with 2006/42/CE (Machine Directive)
- Working pressure: max 8 bar
- Cylinder stroke: 330 mm
- Compression force: 8 bar=3000 Kg
- Basic unit, 3000 Kg
- Small lower bracket, Ø 78 – Ø 130 mm
- Medium lower bracket, Ø 105 – Ø 185 mm
- Vice clamping jaw for absorber tube, Ø 40-60 mm
- Mirror with swan neck, magnetic
- Transport module with 2 steel wheels
- Lower brackets (1 other size available)
- Vice large
- Lower and upper Bracket Mercedes A, B, C and E class Click here to see
- Upper bracket Mercedes A, B, C and E class
- Upper bracket Mercedes C class 204 model from 2010 Click here to see
- Lower bracket leftwards up to 2.5 ton, EG Nissan Qashqai Click here to see
- Lower bracket leftwards up to 3.0 ton, EG Nissan Qashqai
- Upper brackets pair, Japanese cars eg Toyota Honda etc, BMW rear shocks Click here to see
- Coil spring clamp Click here to see
- Piston puller / locker for gas shocks Click here to see
- Set of tools for opening shocks absorbers Click here to see
|Dimensions||888 × 671 × 1802 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.