Huf IntelliSens universal TPMS sensor rubber valve, part number = UVS4041
Trade users register/log in to view trade prices and quantity discounts
3 different trade prices based on quantity purchased (add the item to the cart and adjust the quantity to see prices based on quantity)
- 1 to 5
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 50
- For quantities of 50 or more please enquire
No more stocking loads of different TPMS sensors as this part number covers up to 90 percent of the vehicles on European roads
Note this type of sensor requires programming with a TPMS tool before it can be used
IntelliSens is the tire pressure monitoring system that is motoring further ahead in the market. The new generation has everything for top service and will also stay up-to-date in future. Experience innovation and quality “Made by Huf” for yourself.
Smaller, lighter, smarter. The new Huf IntelliSens universal sensors combine the benefits of two concepts. The new programming function for the universal sensors is a major innovation. Via the TPMS tool, the sensors receive an update of the protocols that always keep the tire pressure sensors up-to-date. Old stocks of universal sensors are now consigned to the past. The compact design of the new generation of sensors reduces the housing and therefore also the weight.
The advantages at a glance:
- Always up-to-date with the new programming function via the TPMS tool
- Small, light, smart with a new design
- Best coverage on the market
- Proven and established OE quality
- Made by Huf: Huf tire pressure sensors can be used with metal or rubber valves.
- For EU vehicles 433 Mhz
- Programmable sensor
- Fitting instructions included
- Will replace many different OE sensors once programmed with a TPMS tool like the ATEQ VT-46, VT-55, VT-56 or Tecnomotor TPM02 Click here to see our TPMS tools
- Can be programmed with other brands of TPMS tool but you will need to check your TPMS tool listing
Click here to see to the Huf TPMS sensor product finder to see listing for this sensor (the part number of this sensor is UVS4041)
If you do not have a TPMS tool which is necessary to program this sensor we can program this sensor before it it sent out at a cost of €12 + vat per sensor. Click here to add programming to your basket
There are some different scenarios and details we may need to pre program the sensor for you
- If you have the old OE sensor give us the sensor ID which is stamped on the old sensor and we will program this ID code into the new sensor and then when you fit the new sensor its ready to go, no need to code in with your diagnostic tool
- If the old sensor is missing or you cannot see the sensor ID stamped on it then you may be able to view the sensor ID that is stored in the TPMS ECU with your diagnostic tool, so tell us this code and we will program this ID code into the new sensor and then when you fit the new sensor its ready to go, no need to code in with your diagnostic tool
- If the old sensor is missing and you cant view the sensor ID with your diagnostic tool then we have to program the new sensor with a random ID and we will tell you the ID code that we have programed the sensor with and then depending on the type of vehicle you may have to input this new ID code into the TPMS ECU with your diagnostic tool
There are no reviews yet.