Tecnomotor Socio 410 with 2 channel scope 2 Yrs Updates
€2,450.00 ex. VAT
Tecnomotor Socio 410 PC based Diagnostic Tool with Combined 2 channel Oscilloscope
Now includes 2 Years Updates
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Special offer €1495 + vat normal price €2450 + vat
Now also with 2 years updates (normally only one years updates)
Offer valid until September 2020 or while stocks last at this reduced price
And add 1 years access to TisWeb tech to the above for only €240 + vat or TisWeb full for only €410 + vat
(note this offer for TisWeb technical information system is for the 1st year when buying with a new diagnostic tool, enquire for prices after 1st year)
Tecnomotor have been at the forefront of the multi brand diagnostic tool market since 1985 and as well as making after market equipment they also supply some of the OEM’s such as Fiat, Ducati, Iveco, Magneti Marelli, Continental, Corghi, Denso, Husqvarna motorcycles, this can only prove their strength.
The Tecnomotor diagnostic tool range has one of the best all round vehicle coverage available on the market with constant development and updates every month.
The Socio 410 is the latest PC based diagnostic tool with built in 2 channel Oscilloscope from Tecnomotor. It comes with the same vehicle coverage as the X3, X5 and X6.
The advantages over the X3 and X5 includes : easy scope (oscilloscope)
Click here to see a comparison table
It comes in a very rugged rubber shockproof case. Power supply 8 to 60 v.
The software has over 50 different car, LCV and SUV brands listed.
And now also has the option for a in built technical information system called TIS Web Click here for more info (note TIS Web is optional and is a online technical information system that requires a valid subscription)
It covers systems such as
- Engine electronics
- ABS/ Traction control/ESP
- Transmission control
- A/C system
- Suspension electronics
- Instrument panel
- Service reset
- Parking assistance
- Auxiliary heating
- CAN network
- Body computer
- Plus many other systems
As well as providing the normal diagnostic functions the range can also complete a huge amount of special functions such as
- Particulate filter regeneration/replacement and settings,
- Common rail injector coding,
- Key coding (on some makes and models),
- Electronic brake calliper functions,
- Service resets,
- Common rail IMV/SCV/DRV valves learning
- TPMS programming
- Steering angle calibration
- And many other special functions
- Free updates for 2 years
- Software for European, Asian and American vehicles
- 12 updates per year via the internet
- No time out
- Fault code read clear
- Live data and graphing
- Data logging/flight record
- Actuator operations
- Coding dependent on vehicle and system
- Multiple Languages
- Diagnostic report print out
- ECU information reading
- Stores last 50 diagnostic details
- Integrated easy diag, Easy Diag has these following diagnostic advantages : Automatically scan the complete vehicle for error codes and at anytime you can click on a particular control unit and diagnose that control unit without having to wait until the end of the automatic scan. Bidirectional control, this allows you to activate components and at the same time view the status or value of the sensor that measures it. Automatic search of control units. Combined tests, this allows you to view the oscilloscope / multimeter readings and the serial diagnostic readings at the same time. Combined flight recorder allows you to record the oscilloscope and the serial diagnostic readings at the same time
- Integrated easy scope, Easy Scope simplifies the electrical analysis of sensor/actuators and user can view scope readings and perform diagnostics at the same time on one screen
- Integrated Pokayoke system, Pokayoke is a Japanese term that means ” fail – safing” or “mistake proofing” allowing you to manage vehicle electronics in the simplest way. You decide what to do, the tool takes care of how to do it. Able to directly select the operation to be performed, without the need to know which and how many control units should be involved in the operation, ensuring ease of interaction with the ECU
- 2 channel Oscilloscope and integrated signal analysis, 80MS/s sampling speed
- Automatic control unit search
- Scan error automatic DTC search
- Road test feature
- Flight recorder
- Blue tooth, Wifi or cable connection options
- Interface can be used hand held for some procedures eg. Oscilloscope and Multi meter
- Carry case
- Mains charger
- 16 pin EOBD cable
- Extension cable
- Battery charging adapter
- Bluetooth and Wifi dongle for your PC
- Oscilloscope / multi-meter cables
- Oscilloscope back prob set
- 2 years updates
- TIS Web technical information system subscription Click here for more info
- Pre 16 pin cables Click here for pre 16 pin cables
- Motorbike diagnostics software and cables can be added at any time
- Bonnet hook, Special order
- Test lead set Click here to see test lead set
- Fuse current measurement kit Click here to see Fuse kit
- Differential attenuator 20:1 Click here to see attenuator
- Coil on plug test adapter, Special order
- Amps clamps Click here to see Amps clamps
- Custom aluminium case Click here to see case
- New or used lap top Click here to see lap tops
- Extra Training
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information or to arrange a demo.
|Dimensions||50 × 18 × 42 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them every day in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to, this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to.
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms, for example loaner units calling on site etc, so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland.
All Tecnomotors diagnostic tools come with 1 year warranty
And all warranty repairs if required will be either carried out on site or the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive for repairs and a loaner unit will be left with the user until the unit is delivered back. In the cases where we would get a courier to pick up the unit we would ask the workshop to pack up the unit carefully to avoid damage in transport,
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).
Items excluded from the 1 year warranty are
Main cable and OBD connections,
Oscilloscope leads, probes, clips etc
Problems caused by the users own laptop/PC
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect power supply, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by fluid ingress, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorised modifications.
Delivery and Training
Ryan’s Automotive or a courier will deliver the unit to your workshop and we will install and set up the software on your laptop/PC in person or via Team viewer and test it on a vehicle and ensure it is ready to work, (the laptop or PC the customer wants to use must have the required specs and space and be in good working order)
And spend 2 hours onsite (or if not possible to call onsite can provide training over team viewer, WhatsApp and phone) providing training on use of the machine.
We also can provide extra chargeable training if required.
The training does not include oscilloscope training but we also provide a chargeable 2 day oscilloscope training courses and there is also some videos and information on our customer support portal showing how to use the scope functions on this tool,
Ryan’s Automotive can provide tool and software technical support by phone, WhatsApp, our customer support portal, email or by logging into your unit via team viewer when needed (subject to fair use and subject to having the software on the latest version).
We also have a support section on our website which has videos and information on how to use and update the unit and also has some common vehicle diagnostic procedures and known problems, users can also send us tickets via this support area.
Additional support packages are required for vehicle technical support.
Not included in the support
Technical information that is found on systems like Tecnomotor TIS web, Autodata, Alldata etc,
The above support does not include vehicle technical support but we are always willing to help customers were we can.
Problems with the users own lap top or PC which affects how the Tecnomotor diagnostic software works
examples virus, lap top gone very slow or crashing etc, lap top software issues,
Repairs not covered by the warranty and after the warranty period
For repairs not covered by warranty or after the warranty we can assist in few different ways all at very reasonable rates,
1 Log into the unit via team viewer
2 Call on site and perform the necessary work and if needed take the unit back to Ryan’s Automotive for completion
3 Owner can deliverer the machine to Ryan’s Automotive to be repaired (this will save on call out or transportation fees)
4 Arrange to get the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive
5 Send out the necessary parts to the owner and advise over the phone how to perform the necessary operation
6 Provide a hire unit for the period that the unit is out of action (note this is chargeable for non warranty repairs and subject to availability)
Spare parts and optional connectors
We keep a stock of the following parts if required
Main OBD cable
Pre 16 pin connectors (for some of the most popular brands)
Oscilloscope leads, probes and other oscilloscope accessories