BHsens Ateq DT41 TPMS Tester
€499.00 ex. VAT
BHsens Ateq DT41 TPMS Tester, With 5 Years Free Updates
Available on back-order
BHsens Ateq DT41 TPMS tester (BHsens new name for HUF)
The BHsens ATEQ DT41 is an affordable, TPMS programming tool packed with essential features and functions. Designed with mid-sized tire shops in mind, its colour interface guides the user when replacing and servicing TPMS sensors. With the addition of the OBD2 module, users can reset the ECU in less than 2 minutes. The BHsens ATEQ DT41 supports BHsens intellisens universal programmable TPMS sensors and OE TPMS sesnors and is frequently updated with new features and up-to-date vehicle and sensor coverage.
Not just a valve activator, has many other functions as listed below
- Easy to operate with ATEQ’s icon interface and bright color display
- Activates and reads TPMS sensors of all light vehicle brands globally
- Programs BHsens intellisens universal aftermarket sensors
- Displays all sensor data in seconds: ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery status, etc.
- Provides indirect, manual and auto relearn procedure information
- Selects vehicles via make, model, year look-up
- Provides TPMS sensor part numbers
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry signal
- Frequent database updates via PC desktop software
- Interface and relearn procedures in 23 languages
- The OBD2 module gives access to OBD relearns for a huge range of car models worldwide
The DT41 is a tyre pressure monitoring system tester for a huge range of vehicles and it is used to:
• Vehicle Check-in [Tyre Service]. Vehicle Test feature lets you check sensors for proper operation and batteries upon check-in or delivery to prove to your customers if the vehicle has a faulty sensor before you touch the tyre. Lets you save and print (via PC) test reports for your customers.
• TPMS Light Check [Malfunction]. Use Vehicle Test to investigate and troubleshoot malfunction (high/low tyre pressure, damaged sensor, and so on).
• Repair [Malfunction]. Technical specifications for repair procedures, such as Tightening Torque values for securing sensor to wheel and valve are conveniently stored in the tool and always ready at hand. All original Part Numbers are also included.
• Activation of valves for data transmission when the vehicle is stopped, necessary when coding in new TPMS sensors.
• Sensor cloning. This option allows you to read the original sensor data and write it to a new universal sensor (BHsens Intellisens sensors) automatically and also if the original sensor is unreadable you can write a random ID to a BHsens Intellisens universal sensor.
• The OBD2 module reprogramming kit lets you reprogram sensors in the vehicles via the diagnostic socket without the need for having a separate diagnostic tool.
Included in kit BHsens Ateq VT46 TPMS Tester With OBD2 Module:
- DT41 Tool
- Mains charger
- USB Cable
- OBD2 cable
- 5 years updates
- 1 day training courses
- Size = 180 mm x 110 mm x 37 mm
- Power supply = Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery
- Casing = Protective rubber sleeve
- Multi language = English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish.
Note for programming new universal sensors this tool will only clone/program BHsens Intellisens universal sensors but as BHsens have great vehicle coverage with there universal sensors you will have good market coverage,
If you wish to use other brands of universal sensors along with the HUF sensors we would recommend either the Tecnomotor TPM02 or the VT56 TPMS testers
Check out the other TPMS testers we stock Click here
Check out the range of Original and universal TPMS sensors we stock here Click here
|Dimensions||40 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The below video shows the VT46 being used not the DT41, but the DT41 has the same features and functions
We at Ryan’s automotive pride ourselves on the support we give with the products we sell,
As we believe that selling the product to the customer is only the 1st step and that ongoing support is very important so the customer can get good value from his equipment,
We are also in a great position to support these products as we use them every day in our own workshop,
Support and after sales service can sometimes be a very loosely used terms and it is not always clear what the supplier is committing to, this is why we want to explain as clearly as possible what both parties are committing to.
All of the below is based on units sold in Ireland (32 counties) and for outside Ireland it is not possible to provide all of the below support and after sales in the same forms, for example loaner units calling on site etc, so please enquire for more information if you are based outside of Ireland.
The BHsens Ateq DT41 TPMS tester comes with 1 year warranty
And all warranty repairs if required will be either carried out on site or the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive for repairs and a loaner unit will be left with the user until the unit is delivered back. In the cases where we would get a courier to pick up the unit we would ask the workshop to pack up the unit carefully to avoid damage in transport,
We aim to keep the customer up and running and will either have the issue fixed or a loaner unit delivered to the customer within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).
Items excluded from the 1 year warranty are
Problems caused by the users own laptop/PC
Damage to the machine caused by incorrect power supply, Excessive dampness, or any other damage caused by fluid ingress, accidental damages, incorrect use damages or unauthorised modifications.
Delivery and Training
Ryan’s Automotive or a courier will deliver the unit to your workshop registered and updated and we will install and set up the TPMS PC software on your laptop/PC in person or via Team viewer and test it on a vehicle and ensure it is ready to work, (the laptop or PC the customer wants to use must have the required specs and space and be in good working order)
And spend 1 hours onsite (or if not possible to call onsite can provide training over team viewer, WhatsApp and phone) providing training on use of the machine.
We also can provide extra chargeable training if required.
Ryan’s Automotive can provide tool and software technical support by phone, WhatsApp, our customer support portal, email or by logging into your unit via team viewer when needed (subject to fair use and subject to having the software on the latest version).
We also have a support section on our website which has videos and information on how to use and update the unit, users can also send us tickets via this support area.
Additional support packages are required for vehicle technical support.
Not included in the support
Technical information that is found on systems like Tecnomotor TIS web, Autodata, Alldata etc,
The above support does not include vehicle technical support but we are always willing to help customers were we can.
Problems with the users own lap top or PC which affects how the Huf Ateq DT41 TPMS tester PC software works examples virus, lap top gone very slow or crashing etc, lap top software issues,
Repairs not covered by the warranty and after the warranty period
For repairs not covered by warranty or after the warranty we can assist in few different ways all at very reasonable rates,
1 Log into the unit via team viewer
2 Call on site and perform the necessary work and if needed take the unit back to Ryan’s Automotive for completion
3 Owner can deliverer the machine to Ryan’s Automotive to be repaired (this will save on call out or transportation fees)
4 Arrange to get the unit picked up and taken back to Ryan’s Automotive
5 Send out the necessary parts to the owner and advise over the phone how to perform the necessary operation
6 Provide a hire unit for the period that the unit is out of action (note this is chargeable for non warranty repairs and subject to availability)